• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen 3rd Gen. Fully Evolved Solo Run

Greeeny

Yes, that's three E's.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    Ok, Ill add you. I HATE THE 25 CHARACTER MINIMUM AMOUNT OF LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a trick,

Just type your message then put a bunch of spaces before the punctuation mark, the spaces count as the characters. :P

---

I might be joining this challenge soon, trying to think what game to play and what Pokemon to choose.

CRaTeR

Emperor of Aragon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2015
    Alright, I just beat Tate and Liza.

Exploud is now level 58 and knows Stomp, Overheat, Screech, and Rest.
    I taught it overheat to get rid of those Steel and Ghost types that were giving me issues.

My HM slaves are: Grovyle (Cut, Flash, Strength, Rock Smash), Tentacool (Surf, Dive), and Wingull (Fly).

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    Ahahahahaha. I do this kind of stuff all the time. I always use the starter pokemon and never train the other pokemon, so they're just deadweight or HM slaves. I always seem to find a good moveset to fight everybody with.

CRaTeR

Emperor of Aragon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2015
    I finally beat the Elite Four. I had to do it so many times because I kept running out of PP. I eventually remembered I had a Max Elixir in my bag...

Anyway, my final team was:

Exploud
    Male
    Level 84
    Shadow Ball, Overheat, Hyper Voice, Earthquake

There were so few Pokemon to show in the ending credits, the same ones were repeated several times.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2009
    okay well i have beet archie in mount chimney, running around to find mr watson or whatever his name is. by the way where is flannery?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    I think i'll do Seedot for this Challenge. I will be doing this on Emerald. On a ROM Because i am currently doing my own personal Walkthrough on my Sapphire Catridge. I will try to update as much as i can but don't be suprised if you dont see me Starting for the next few days.

Years
    I feel like trying how Beedrill does in Hoenn, so i made a (jolly) Weedle egg in Leaf Green, but i couldn't trade it to Emerald. So i traded it to Sapphire, where i already had defeated to Elite 4 (not the Aggron save, another one), and tried to trade it from there to Emerald, which didn't work, again. Then i tried to trade the Egg to Ruby. After numerous connection (or w/e) errors, i was finally able to trade the Weedle Egg for a Lv.2 Wurmple, so i can start the Beedrill run on Ruby version soon.

Update: Hatched the egg, grinded to lv. 10. Went to Rustboro, grinded to lv. 20. Beat Roxanne on 4th attempt. Beat Brawly, piece of cake.

3rd Gen. Fully Evolved Solo Run

Beedrill Lv. 22
    @ Silk Scarf
    Jolly Nature / Swarm
    - Poison Sting
    - Twinneedle
    - Harden
    - Fury Attack
    No nickname, since Beedrill is unique in Hoenn

Slaves:
    :t258: Lv. 7 (Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap)
    :t263: Lv. 6 (Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Cut)

Update: Beedrill is doing quite good in Hoenn, i beat both Wattson (needed 2 Super Potions here) and Flannery (got lots of evasionhax by Double Team) on first attempt

Beedrill Lv. 43
    @ Silk Scarf
    Jolly Nature / Swarm
    - Poison Sting
    - Twinneedle
    - Secret Power
    - Double Team
    I found out that both Twinneedle and Secret Power make no body contact, which is really useful against the likes of Electrike and Slugma.

Slaves:
    :t258: Lv. 7 (Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Strength)
    :t263: Lv. 6 (Tackle, Rock Smash, Tail Whip, Cut)
    :t285: Lv. 5 (Absorb, Tackle, Flash)
    :t278: Lv. 4 (Growl, Water Gun)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    ill take on this challenge as well with a larvitar in fire red
    1 Question though how do you get the code for him in fire red via VBA?(delete this message if its violating the rules please or just sent it to me via PM)

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    After screwing up espeon i got bored and decided to do:
    Vaporeon :D on Emerald.

Last edited:
    Years
    I beat Norman (spammed Double Team, Slaking is really hard to defeat otherwise) and Winona (Secret Power on most stuff, HP Ice (which sucks, i wanted a physical one) on Altaria and Skarmory, no Double Team this time since all her Pokemon know Aerial Ace), both on first attempt

Beedrill Lv. 54
    @ Silk Scarf
    Jolly Nature / Swarm
    - Aerial Ace
    - Twinneedle
    - Secret Power
    - Double Team
    As said above, Beedrill's Hidden Power type was Ice, which is of course a good attacking type, if not even the best, but considering Beedrill's SpA stat... Still no better item than the Silk Scarf, but i'll get Lax Incense soon (i'm pretty sure it's in Mt.Pyre)

Slaves:
    :t258: Lv. 7 (Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Strength)
    :t263: Lv. 6 (Surf, Rock Smash, Tail Whip, Cut)
    :t285: Lv. 5 (Absorb, Tackle, Flash)
    :t278: Lv. 4 (Growl, Water Gun, Fly)

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    Hmm... I will try this and use Pokemon Emerald with Aron.

Level 5
    Aron- Equake,aerial ace,iron tail, (Not sure what the 4th move should be...)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I'm gonna go with a Raichu on Fire Red. I'll do an emulator so I can zoom through the boring ****. (I won't cheat grind, though.) And I won't hack to get 'em. I'll just get Bulbasaur to level 7, go to Viridian Forest and catch 'em. I'll get right on it as soon as I beat Wallace on my Emerald...

Okay, I just caught my Pikachu.

Level 3; Bashful;

Thundershock, Growl

:D

Oh, and to make it even harder... I picked Squirtle as my starter. So now I'm going to have to face off against a Venusaur...

Last edited:
    Back