• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen 3rd Gen. Fully Evolved Solo Run

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I've made my decision!

If you have seen my deleted post, please disregard it since I made a new decision. I'd be playing on Ruby, and I'm planning to use Beautifly!

Ok, I'll be postin' updates later.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Hey, I made a userbar for the players. Its just a simple one, hope ya like it:

3rd Gen. Fully Evolved Solo Run

HTML:
    [IMG]https://i33.tinypic.com/r1j0j6.jpg[/IMG]

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    Ooooo zelfier, i like it!

and blood Lucario, I originally thought that, but it didnt change when i nicknamed it upon capture.
    anyway, ill have to wait and see.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Ooooo zelfier, i like it!

and blood Lucario, I originally thought that, but it didnt change when i nicknamed it upon capture.
    anyway, ill have to wait and see.

It doesn't change when you catch it, You have to actually go and see a Name Rater and change it. I think you find a name rater in Lavender town.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    I was planning on using my VBA, but I can't figure out how to get the Gameshark codes to work, so I was just going to trade over my Spheal.

To use gameshark codes Go into the cheat menu. Copy your code into the Gameshark bit and the codebreaker bit. That should work.

Make sure the codes are for the game you are playing as i think they are all different.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Ok, so I've made different userbars. Here they are:

For FR/LG

HTML:
    [img]https://i34.tinypic.com/4l3f2b.jpg[/img]
    For R/S

HTML:
    [img]https://i37.tinypic.com/2egh6bl.jpg[/img]
    For E

HTML:
    [IMG]https://i33.tinypic.com/2cpb3pz.jpg[/IMG]
    Hope ya all like my simple userbars.

Years
    Just reached Mossdeep, but i think i missed some of the swimmers on the way there, i'll clear that area later

Beedrill Lv. 61
    m @ Silk Scarf
    Jolly Nature / Swarm
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Twinneedle
    - Return
    - Double Team
    I could have had both Return and Sludge Bomb A LOT earlier, but i don't really know much about RSE's TM locations and thought they're obtained late in the game (i thought the Sludge Bomb TM is located at some place related to Team Magma (Ruby' plot makes no sense btw, why should Team Magma be involved in such a lot of things at sea?) since 'evil TMs' like Sludge Bomb or Frustration are mostly related to the game's evil team.
    Slaves:
    :t258: Lv. 7 (Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Strength)
    :t263: Lv. 6 (Surf, Rock Smash, Tail Whip, Cut)
    :t285: Lv. 5 (Absorb, Tackle, Flash)
    :t278: Lv. 4 (Growl, Water Gun, Fly)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Well, I'm here to make a small update.

Player Name: Max
    Rival Name: May

Accomplishments

~Went through the boring intro, then named my character Max.
    ~More storyline thingy.
    ~Defeated the Poochyena, then obtained Treecko.
    ~Defeated May, and it was oh so easy.
    ~Obtained the Pokedex, and five Pokeballs.
    ~Catched Wurmple.
    ~Saved the game.

Well, my current party is:

I'llMiss U/Treecko @none
    Lv. 6 Pound, Leer, Absorb

Wurmple/Wurmple @none
    Lv. 3 Tackle, String Shot.

I'll be boxing Treecko later when Wurmple evolves into Beautifly. Then, I'mma catch me tons of Zigzagoons.

Years
    I'm somewhere in Victory Road now, my Beedrill is in the mid 70s. Only Tate and Liza gave me some trouble, because i wanted my Zigzagoon to die so it doesn't steel Exp, but they always attacked Beedrill, so it took me some attempts till they finally decided to attack Zigzagoon.

Update: After beating Wally, i first (insert here whatever the past form of to fly is) to Lilycove City, bought some X-Items, back at the Pokemon league, i fed Beedrill with all the Rare Candies i had collected during the game, bought some Potions and Full Restores, deposited all the other stuff and entered Sidney's room.

Sidney: Easy, Didn't even need an X-Item to sweep his team using Twinneedle.
    Phoebe: I got lucky the first Dusclops didn't Curse me, so i could set up on Sableye and sweep the rest of her team with Sludge Bomb.
    Glacia: Same as Sidney, Brick Break destroyed her. But i used 1 X-Attack so i could be sure to OHKO Walrein.
    Drake: First i used Guard Spec so Shelgon couln't lower my Speed. Then i used some X-Attacks and swept.

Steven: On the first attempt i failed to set up on Skarmory because it got a crit which bypassed my X-Defend boosts, but on the second attempt, Skarmory first layed down some Spikes, allowing me to set up easier and the rest of his team was a joke

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Please can i do it with lucario (if you can get) if you know a gameshark code or can reccomend me a site with a working gameshark codes i would be happy
    also if not lucario then chikorita or any other one ty guys plz tell me a site i need one urgently :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    Please can i do it with lucario (if you can get) if you know a gameshark code or can reccomend me a site with a working gameshark codes i would be happy
    also if not lucario then chikorita or any other one ty guys plz tell me a site i need one urgently :)
    You can't get Lucario in the 3rd Gen games. As for working codes, just google Pokemon Gameshark Codes, and you'll find some.

I started a Spheal run on Ruby. Currently at Rustboro.

EDIT:

Heading to Petalburg for the fight with Norman, my Sealeo (AKA Dickinson, as in the Bruce, as in the singer from Iron Maiden). He's at level 43, and knows:
    Water Gun
    Aurora Beam
    Hidden Power (DRAGON!)
    Body Slam

And then I have two Zigzagoons, and Mudkip.

Now ready to go to Victory Road,
    Dickinson lvl 53 @ Mystic Water
    Surf
    Aurora Beam
    Earthquake
    Body Slam

Same HM slaves, + Tropius for Fly.

Done.

Last edited:

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
    Ok, people. Sorry for not adding everybody. I havn't been on for a while. Everyone will now be added. Oh, and Zelfier, thanks for making the userbars. They're awsome. I'll add one to mine.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Ok, people. Sorry for not adding everybody. I havn't been on for a while. Everyone will now be added. Oh, and Zelfier, thanks for making the userbars. They're awsome. I'll add one to mine.

Thanks.
    There's been a problem.
    Well, everything in my PSP has been deleted and I don't play on my laptop so please drop me out. I'll rejoin if I can.

~Z

Symphonic.x.Fantasia

Inactivity is a poison.
    Years
    Sooo.
    Current status is 5 badges.
    Going through the eastern sea routes now.
    Charizard @lvl 63
    Flamethrower
    Brick Break
    Wing Attack (May switch for Aerial Ace, since it's a sure-hitter.)
    Rock Slide

Hm slaves are the same as last time, save Nidoking for Strength and Surf. Caught him as a Nidorino in the Safari Zone, just evolved him for the HM Capability.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    if people are still doing this i'll join. i'll do this with blastiose in leafgreen. i started last night.

wartortle
    level 32 / 2 badges
    bite
    water pulse
    water gun
    secret power

i'm in vermillion about to battle everyone in the ss anne

blastoise
    level 47 / 3 badges
    bite
    water pulse
    ice beam
    secret power

i'm about to battle through the game corner then im goin to pokemon tower. after that i'll take on the gym.

blastoise
    level 52 / 3 badges
    bite
    water pulse
    ice beam
    secret power

did the pokemon tower and game corner events and next im heading to beat erica. i hope i can rely on ice beam.

Last edited:
    Back