• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen 3rd Gen. Fully Evolved Solo Run

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
    1st update

Im gonna make my 1st update now. I just beat Roxanne after a 15 minute battle. i alredy did the trainers going to rusturf tunnel so im gonna head to Dewford now. Anyway, heres Magnemite,

Magnemite/Magnemite (Haven't thought of a nickname yet, If you have one feel free to tell me.)
    Nature: Gentle LV 15
    Stats: HP 37
    Att 19
    Def 26
    Sp. Att 37
    Sp. Def 24
    Speed 22

Moveset Tackle
    Metal Sound
    Thundershock
    SuperSonic

Yeah that was my first update, by the way, I might drop out because of school and all sooooooooo yeah tell me what you think

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
    Anyway, Update #2, I left from Rustboro gym and since I alredy beat the trainers I just ran through capturing a Zigzagoon for HMs.
    After I returned the Devon Goods and got the Pokenav I went to Mr. Briney to sail to Dewford.
    When I arrived, I faught the fishermen on the side of the island.
    When I owned them with Magnemite, I blazed through Granite Cave while grinding to Lvl 20.
    . I faught the gym trainers who leveled me up to 21 and faught Brawly. I lost once but won the second time due to paralysis hax.
    Magnemite update comes next update

PS. Katsuyaki-Itsuki, do you like Metallica by any chance because the Pink writing in your sig is from one of their songs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    cancel that
    can someone tell me who is a good pokemon to use for this

Years
    I guess the easiest thing to do a run with would be a starter, or a pseudo-legend. But it's possible with almost everything, weaker Pokemon just require sometimes some grinding or SRing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    like who?
    dont wanna do magikarp cos he has no moves till 15 :S
    i want a good water leaf or fire pokemon (not starter or legendary)
    tell me one plz

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    kk i have finally made a decision!
    i will use aron in emerald so sign me up i will update later if i stay on for long enough!
    EDIT- lvl 17 Grovyle unfortunately havent got aron yet :( im about to get peeko back!

Last edited:
    Years
    VBA hates me, it just doesn't let me trade the Farfetch'd egg for a Pidgey on a new savefile, i always get some sort of error...
    This time i tried it with Wireless Adapter active, now the whole thing is lagging like crazy, it says "Communication Standby. Please Wait" Since like 5 minutes now... That completely sucks...

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    UPDATE----
    Aron/Ironica(random name :)) lvl 21
    SLAVES----
    Grovyle- lvl 20
    Just about to defeat brawly!

Years
    I gave up trying to trade the egg from LG to FR now, and tried once to trade it to Ruby - and it worked... So my new Farfetch'd is in Hoenn now. I saved after i beat the Magma Grunt in Petalburg Forest.

Team:
    3rd Gen. Fully Evolved Solo Run

Dux / Farfetch'd f Lv.11 @ Item
    Jolly Nature / Inner Focus
    - Peck
    - Sand Attack
    - Leer
    - Move 4
    Again Jolly, i would of course have preferred Adamant since i'm going to outspeed anything later on anyway (because of that Inner Focus sucks as well), but i was just too lazy to breed for something better...

Future HM Slave: Zigzagoon Lv. 2

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2009
    well im about to fight kyogrew with my level 53 aggron sorry i couldn't post but i had lost my saphire.

Years
    I might be taking a little break from my Farfetch'd run, since i'm currently using Ruby for the Hoenn part of the Ultimate Monotype Challenge, but i'm still having the savefile, so don't worry

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
    Ok, anyone who looks at the thread again, I am going to close it(:(). I will start a new challenge another time but someone might make a new thread for this. Sorry about it all.

Back