• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Generation Solo Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 26, 2019
    Ok let me see if i can be Triple champion (if that does exist)
    GliscorFan08
    Ruby
    Mudkip- Marshtomp- Swampert

OMG
    with swampert this is just going to be a piece of cake

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Yes you can edit the rom to get trade evolutions. No you can't get egg moves. Pikachukid, you're allowed to hack the game to get Pikachu early..

Decodedd

Number One Rookie !
    Years
    You totally dissed my challenge so might as well try out yours ! :D

Username: Decodedd (:
    Game:
    Fire Red !
    Pokemon: Charizard !!!! >:D

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Last gym defeated!

After beating Tate & Liza, I went north for some mini-grinding. I then went searching for the cave that Team Magma went with the Submarine. I easily defeated them all, with the only Pokemon taking more than one shot being Maxie's Crobat. I went to Sootopolis and killed Groudon in two shots, surviving an Earthquake with 2 HP (Dang Drought ability...) and went to fight Wallace. I OHKO'd his entire team, but it took two turns for the Wishcash (I used Thunderbolt by mistake, but he used Amnesia and I OHKO'd him with Ice Beam the next turn anyways) and the Milotic took two shots. But, at LVL 56, I have 8 badges. Now I just gotta go for the Champion.
    3rd Generation Solo Run!

W00t!
    Gameplay Time at defeat of 8th gym: 10:51

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2011
    Imma start this soon.
    Don't think anyone picked this yet...
    Name: Serob
    Version: Ruby
    Pokemon: Sableye.
    This will be fun....
    I won't be able to do any picture updates because I'm doing it on a GBASP....
    But I will still do updates :DD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2011
    Sableye only run.
    Sableye Stats:
    Nickname: Kwartz
    Level: 22
    Item: Silk Scarf
    HP: 61
    Attk: 40
    Def: 38
    Sp. Attk: 34
    Sp. Def: 38
    Speed: 33
    (Ok stats I guess....Not gonna do stats on any other updates. Just wanted you to get an idea.)
    Move set:
    >Fake Out
    >Night Shade
    >Astonish
    >Fury Swipes

>Caught the first Sableye I found.
    *Named it Kwartz
    >Got to Rustburro.
    >Beat the first gym.
    *Lost twice.....Dx
    >Made my way to Dewford.
    >Whooped Brawly.
    *He barely hit me.
    >Then delivered the letter to Steven.
    Until next time, GAME ON.

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
    ok... progress!

*received level 30 Absol
    > Moveset:
    > Quick Attack
    > Razor Wind
    > Bite
    > Swords Dance
    * Pwnd poochyena and May... :P
    * Watched Wally... -_-
    * Pwnd Team Magma Grunt
    * Pwnd Roxanne
    * Pwnd Team Magma Grunt *again?*
    * got all the leters and stuff
    * Pwnd Brawly
    * Delivered letter to steven
    * Pwnd Team Magma Grunts
    >> On my way to Pwn May again and then Pwn Watson... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

You should not have got a Level 30 Absol at the start. That makes the whole game unfair. You should hack for a low levelled Absol.

Who agrees with me on this?

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023

You should not have got a Level 30 Absol at the start. That makes the whole game unfair. You should hack for a low levelled Absol.

Who agrees with me on this?
    Entirely agreed. I even hack my Heracross at Level 5 to be fair.
    Oh yeah, I'm too lazy to continue currently. But I ensure you, Exo already got Megahorn.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Beat 1/2 of the Elite Four and saved.
    Sydney was no challenge. I killed his Mightyena with one hit (I think it was Thunderbolt) then OHKO'd his Cacturne and Shiftry with Ice Beam and his Sharpedo with Thunderbolt, then 2HKO'd his Absol with Surf and Thunderbolt.
    3rd Generation Solo Run!

Phoebe. Her first Dusclops was what I feared most in the E4, and it was scary. My goal was to survive the first turn without it using Curse. The rest were 2HKOs except her last Banette (took three or so hits) and then I used a Max Elixir, healed, and saved.
    3rd Generation Solo Run!
    Aack! Stupid Toxic.

I'll edit this post with Glacia and Drake, and then with Steven. Drake's gonna be so easy. Ice Beam is going to destroy him.

Beat Glacia. OHKO'd her Sealeos with Thunderbolt, 2HKOd her others with a combination of Surf and Thunderbolt. Now I have 5 dragons to defeat and 12 Ice Beams to use...
    3rd Generation Solo Run!

Pwned!
    I OHKOd Drake's entire team with Ice Beam. That's all I have to say.
    3rd Generation Solo Run!
    Full health, too.
    I just realized I forgot to deposit my HM Slaves. Do I have to redo the E4 to get credit for winning?

Steven gave me a run for my money. I'm not going to give a run-through of how I did it, but that Cradily, Claydol, and Metagross gave me a run for my money. I had to reset quite a few times and use a lot of Full Restores and Hyper Potions.
    3rd Generation Solo Run!
    3rd Generation Solo Run!
    3rd Generation Solo Run!

Lowest completion level of Gen. 3 Solo Run so far! Play time was 11:54. Has anyone finished faster than that?
    Also, I'd like to try again through FireRed with Pinsir.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    That guy started the game with a level 30 Absol? That's...idiotic. Why the crap would he do that? <_<

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Do I get credit for winning with Lanturn?

And anyways, I beat Brock in my second run. Pinsir wins.
    3rd Generation Solo Run!

Didn't even need a Potion. Just spammed Seismic Toss.
    Also, in this challenge I named myself Mudkipz and my rival Torchix. So far I have no HM slaves and a grinded Pinsir. I wish Pinsir had a Bug/Dark evolved form, that would be so win.

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
    That guy started the game with a level 30 Absol? That's...idiotic. Why the crap would he do that? <_<

Because he is a crap Pokemon Trainer who was scared of losing a lot so he started off with a high leveled pokemon.

Thats Why

And could u put me in the challengers list please. Thanks :D

Edit : Changed Aron TO Spheal As Somebody Already Done An Aron Run

Last edited:

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    That's so weird. I'm pretty sure I made an update two days ago...
    Okay time to Forward and basically summarize! Chose mudkip so may has treeko. No challenge there though. Lost once to Brawly but beat everyone Roxanne and Watson in one shot. Oh yeah zarill Evolved right before I fought brawly. Umm skipping ahead. Beat all the team rockets easy and made it to forest tree city (something like that right?) beat her easily using rollout. Skipping ahead again. Oh yeah I didn't mention Flannery but she was too easy anyways. Made my way through the mount pyre goons and went to the magma's hideout and destroyed them easy. Went to slateport and the goons stole the submarine. There was nothing I could do, I swear! Went to their hideout and beat them up but the sub escape me again. Went to Mossdeep and got my butt handed to me by the twins. Went again and won. Me and Steven beat the goons in the starship fuel scandal and I went to search for a sub again. Found it, tore the goons apart but they managed to awaken kyogre and the two legendaries started fighting so I got the green protector to break them apart and now I'm about to challenge Juan.
    Zarill the Azumarill level 71 holding Sea Insence
    Moveset:
    Rollout
    Waterfall
    Swagger
    Facade

Sorry it's kind of vague but I remember writing my last update which ended right before Watson amd I played through a whole big chunk yesterday and today.

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
    oh whatever. everyone's a critic.

>:(

anyway... more progress.

> Pwnd May, Watson, Wally, Flannery, Team Magma, Norman, Winona, Team Magma (again...), Tate and Liza, caught Groudon, Pwnd Wallace, Sidney, whats-er-face, wats-er-face 2, Drake and had a HUGE struggle against steve.

my HM slaves:

> nincada for cut
    > Electrike for Strenth and Flash
    > Marrill for surf, rock smash, waterfall, and dive
    > Koffing for secret power (don't ask why...)
    > tropius for fly and sweet scent (again, don't ask.)

here is my championship picture:
    3rd Generation Solo Run!

BTW, Her name is Wulfmond (german for moon wolf).
    currently level 60 (lowest level win!)
    has attacks:
    > Slash
    > Shock Wave
    > Bite
    > Swords Dance
    and... i dunno. for all those "critics": just because you raise your pokemon's level doesn't mean you're scared of losing. it just means you want to pwn everyone a million times faster.
    >>(and THAT means if you choose to flame me, YOU'RE the one who is scared of [socially] failing.)

OH YEAH!
    I FORGOT!

give me one reason not to report for spam and flaming...?

Im honestly not trying to be a critic but I just believe that if your going to take on a challenge with a single pokemon you should raise them from a low level and take on the challenges that come your way fairly...
    I do congratulate you for finishing but you said you wanted to 'pwn' everybody a million times faster. As i said I think you should raise pokemon fairly. If you faint... you faint, you train a bit more then try again and win. Thats the way most of us do it. I hope you try it again fairly.

One more thing..

If you report me for spam and flaming you probably will get an infraction since i wasnt spamming or flaming. Others will agree with me.

Cheerio :D

----------
    . Beat all the team rockets easy and made it to forest tree city (something like that right?).

Um... There are no Team Rockets in Hoenn. You Mean Team Aqua And Team Magma.

( Btw Its Fortree :D )

Last edited:

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 26, 2019
    Because he is a crap Pokemon Trainer who was scared of losing a lot so he started off with a high leveled pokemon.

Thats Why

And could u put me in the challengers list please. Thanks :D

Edit : Changed Aron TO Spheal As Somebody Already Done An Aron Run

I already did one with Spheal :D

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 26, 2019
    Hummm... a good one not used yet can be
    For exemple
    Dragonite