• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Over-lap guide shows potential new Pokémon for Alola

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
As always, I am hopeful for those potential Alola forms to finally reveal themselves

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Do you have a bigger picture? The one in the article is impossibly small.

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
:o I made this list of new Pokemon I saw.
I wonder if any of them are new.

Spoiler:

blue

gucci
Years
It's difficult to make out some of them since there isn't really a great quality image around right now, but from what we can see it looks like the Pok?dex is going to be packed with a variety of great Pok?mon!

There's this image too (also by Over-lap) which is interesting considering how it has many of the Starter Pok?mon on the cover.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
It's difficult to make out some of them since there isn't really a great quality image around right now, but from what we can see it looks like the Pok?dex is going to be packed with a variety of great Pok?mon!

There's this image too (also by Over-lap) which is interesting considering how it has many of the Starter Pok?mon on the cover.
Spoiler:
That's likely due to being able to find those starters through the scanner thingy (forgot its name)
Interestingly, the Gen II and IV starters are the ones missing.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I could see the Florges line on the front cover, which means we finally have our Light Stone evolution rep on the updated Alola dex.

littlebeeb

小さなもの
Years
*squints* It looks like the color of the silhouette matches they typing of that Pokemon which is helping me make out some of them.

Years
:o I made this list of new Pokemon I saw.
I wonder if any of them are new.

Spoiler:

Here's some Pokedex slots I can confirm for you.

028 Zorua
029 Zoroark
083 Noibat
084 Noivern
109 Smoochum
110 Jynx
174 Dewpider
175 Araquanid

Back