• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon has over 7 million units sold

blue

gucci
Years
  • Not gonna lie I was expecting around 5-6 million units so that's pretty impressive! Not too far off the sales figures for BW2.

DarkPokeball1985

When The Moon Eclipse The Sun
    Years
  • It was well worth the purchase. Ultra Moon was the game for me considering playing the original Sun and Moon starting last August ended a 19 year long hiatus from the franchise and this release helped catch me up on some of the things I missed out on including the bosses of Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Plasma, etc. And even let me catch up on my favorite legendary Pokemon of all time "Mewtwo" and discover new ones I never discovered. Ultra Moon was the "catch up with us" pack that delivers so much and I'm happy with my purchase!

Years
  • As Joe says, the sales figures were close to what B2/W2 made.

But yeah, for the last truly handheld main Pokemon game, US/UM definitely made an impression on the sales, showing that Pokemon is still showing no signs of slowing down.

Back