• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Quests for Jirachi Special Research discovered as Ultra Bonuses announced

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Lots of info - check the article!

Lots of walking ahead of me... I will refrain from buying incubators for the bonuses though, because I bet hatching an Unown will be very unlikely, as will hatching a shiny gen 1 regional.

Years
finally, sleeping cutie is here! And fortunately I have exactly 100 Feebas candy to evolve mine and only need to walk it, haha @_@

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
So much info here! Finally happy to be able to get Jirachi but I'm mostly excited for gen 5 being released!! Can't wait to get a Braviary and Scrafty!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Good thing I work at a mall I'll be able to pick up a bunch of stuff in one spot.

pkmin3033

I'm still trying to evolve my goddamn Magikarp for Mew, haha. I'll never do some of these tasks though - I can't make great throws for the life of me, and it wants 3 in a row? Forever stuck at Stage 3.

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
I was expecting to need to evolve Swablu or Wailmer, good that it's "only" Feebas... I'm still not evolving one of those two, you never know.
All in all it doesn't seem too difficult, some of them are a bit annoying like the searching for friends to add or the 7-day pokestop streak, I'm not a fan of those since I'm horrible at playing constantly.
I really hope that team leaders or rocket grunts count for the "defeat 7 trainers" objective, I have very few irl friends that play and coordinating with them is a bit difficult, even more difficult for the internet friends.
The 50 Psychic or Steel types is going to take a while too, except for Aron steel types are non-existent in my biome... Mr Mime is going to be useful for once.

It's going to keep me occupied for a good while for sure, which is good. Then again I'm still stuck at the last phases of the Meltan mission...

Years
I was expecting to need to evolve Swablu or Wailmer, good that it's "only" Feebas... I'm still not evolving one of those two, you never know.
All in all it doesn't seem too difficult, some of them are a bit annoying like the searching for friends to add or the 7-day pokestop streak, I'm not a fan of those since I'm horrible at playing constantly.
I really hope that team leaders or rocket grunts count for the "defeat 7 trainers" objective, I have very few irl friends that play and coordinating with them is a bit difficult, even more difficult for the internet friends.
The 50 Psychic or Steel types is going to take a while too, except for Aron steel types are non-existent in my biome... Mr Mime is going to be useful for once.

It's going to keep me occupied for a good while for sure, which is good. Then again I'm still stuck at the last phases of the Meltan mission...

You can always add me if it helps! And I can pass your code along to some others from the forum who can add you. =)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Make three great throws in a row. Don't think I'm getting this one.

I am tryig to get Mew though. Evolving a Magikarp will be time consuming but I still can't find a Ditto.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Crying because I never complete all the quests

but that's some pretty cool rewards, I gotta say

Years
on part 2 and where are all the whismur hnnng

only caught 1/3 so far, then again I guess the water festival event is probably lowering their slaw so right now

Back