• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Starting Events in Pokémon Masters!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Written by Dragon!

A new video series has started about the game, which is in the article - check it out!

Years
Oooh neat. I'm excited for these release celebration bonuses! Wonder if I'll reroll a bit to get some good pulls ....

Years
I should remember to get this downloaded on Day 1 and start collecting Gems. I'll invest the Gems on the banner in the future that, probably most likely scenario, featuring a Sygna Suit for Lyra so that Marill/Azumarill is controllable by the player and not just as a "generic" enemy. I doubt I'll have enough at that point to get a sync pair of my choosing, but I figure that's the best chance I can get on my most wanted.

Back