• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Mystery Gift codes rewarding rare Poké Balls are live

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I cannot tell you how relieved I am to see this. Because of some terrible Joycon drift I was experiencing, I ended up wasting my Heavy Ball. :'(

But now at least I've got the complete set back!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I usually hoard rare balls (I have several games where I've never used my Master Ball) but had to resort to my Heavy Ball to catch Gmax Snorlax, and also used my Dream Ball for another capture.

As for what I'll use these for, I'm gonna hoard them. What else?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • yo i ain't even used my first ones i'm so paranoid about wasting them. thankfully enough people wonder trade their apriball breeding rejects so that's one way to get some that you might be planning or not even thinking about, but as for me, the only one i am really set about getting is a love ball sinistea to masuda for a shiny. i haven't figured out what else i want yet. i have lucked out and gotten some cool apriball female pokemon from wonder trade and friends including heavy ball corsola (thank u syn.....), love ball hatenna, and moon ball dreepy. i feel obligated to shiny hunt any time i get a female apriball mon lol wow i got derailed here i'm sorry

Back