• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Ditto the saving grace for newest Max Raid event

Years
  • I'll try it for a bit over the weekend, but with me already having a 6IV foreign Ditto and the dex completed, there doesn't seem to be much point to this. ;_; Sure, it's fun, but I can only hope the item drops are decent since otherwise there's not much reason for me to do lots of raids. def agree that a higher shiny chance like Magikarp would have been nice!

Years
  • as already said, this would be nice for those who don't have access to a 5 or 6 IV ditto! but i have one already, so i'll pass on this one. :>

Years
  • True, the Baby Pokémon are not very exciting, but they give out lots of rewards (breeding-useful items) and are easy to beat on your own, which I think is the point of that part of the event.

The high-IV Ditto on the other hand are extremely useful (for those that don't already have them, such as me) and any extras that you accumulate will be valuable later on when the event passes, so you might trade them for something nice.

Years
  • yeah I'll probably try a few anyway to see what items drop and if I can get any Ditto, but probably won't go crazy hunting for raids when animal crossing is eating up a lot of time atm, haha. glad they're going until the 15th so i don't have to rush into it today!

Back