• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Journeys: The Series coming to Netflix June 12

Years
I think netflix was a good move, probably a bigger audience there. Especially since a lot of people don't have a TV/cable anymore and tend to go for the internet/computer route instead. May watch just to see how it compares to the original. Wonder what Koharu's English name will be!

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
However, viewers in the UK will have to wait until the 1st of September. Other countries in Europe are also expected to have to wait longer.
This is always hilarious because it's pretty easy to bypass the geo-block.

Years
I suppose I'd rather they were released on traditional TV stations, but then again, I no longer have access to the stations that show new Pokémon episodes! So I've mostly been watching Pokémon online recently, and I'll continue to do so, it seems, with these recent developments.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I suppose I'd rather they were released on traditional TV stations, but then again, I no longer have access to the stations that show new Pokémon episodes! So I've mostly been watching Pokémon online recently, and I'll continue to do so, it seems, with these recent developments.

And since they are expecting everyone to be rich and to get Netflix now I have no alternative but to seek out alternatives. 😐

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
And since they are expecting everyone to be rich and to get Netflix now I have no alternative but to seek out alternatives. 😐

I totally hear you bro, such a shame pokemon ranch isn't a normal Wii game but a wiiware game

Oh well i got other alternatives to watch the new season of pokemon in polish if it didn't comes on Disney XD ;)

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I totally hear you bro, such a shame pokemon ranch isn't a normal Wii game but a wiiware game

Oh well i got other alternatives to watch the new season of pokemon in polish if it didn't comes on Disney XD ;)

All they have to do to stop me is to air it on TV. The bold faced refusal to do this is the worst BS about this.

Years
I have netflix but I've gotten used to watch Pokemon online lately as well although I don't discard watching Journeys on Netflix. I prefer the japanese dub better that's why I still watch it online. Is it the same with you?

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
At first I was worried about them not airing it on cable, but it still might, just... later? Pardon me if that was already mentioned, but I haven't looked into it other than seeing this thread. Netflix is a pretty good thing, actually, because half the people you talk to these days don't even have cable. I feel like the odd one out every time I mention a cable TV show. Everyone else is Netflix this, Netflix that. So I hope Journey's does well!

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
At first I was worried about them not airing it on cable, but it still might, just... later? Pardon me if that was already mentioned, but I haven't looked into it other than seeing this thread. Netflix is a pretty good thing, actually, because half the people you talk to these days don't even have cable. I feel like the odd one out every time I mention a cable TV show. Everyone else is Netflix this, Netflix that. So I hope Journey's does well!

You know... I'm getting a little sick of sounding like a broken record and having to say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over... well you get the point.

Not everyone has Netflix either.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
You know... I'm getting a little sick of sounding like a broken record and having to say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over... well you get the point.

Not everyone has Netflix either.

Lol I know, I usually don't have it either ( had it for two whole weeks this time around ) but the fact remains even if we don't, the majority of people seem to. So it might be a smart move for Pokemon, unfortunately.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Lol I know, I usually don't have it either ( had it for two whole weeks this time around ) but the fact remains even if we don't, the majority of people seem to. So it might be a smart move for Pokemon, unfortunately.

Sorry, as far as I'm concerned, that's a pretty shit excuse to not air it on TV as well.

Back