• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Pokémon Presents: The highlights!

Highlights of Pokémon Presents | 8.18.21!

Highlights of Pokémon Presents | 8.18.21!

The Pokémon presentation in a nutshell!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
  • TPC had a healthy bit of content to share in today's livestream, and here's the article to summarize the exhibition!

What do you think of their announcements? Anything you look forward to in the mobile games department?

Of course, the main topic: What about the Switch games? And your expectations?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Well looks like I'm going to have to try and play Masters and Cafe again. And I can't wait for the other two to come out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    The news of both games look really good looking forward to both of them

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    The stuff for Legends: Arceus was mildly interesting.

The BDSP stuff did nothing for me.

Years
  • A release date for the mobile version of Pokémon Unite set for September 22. Pre-registrations for the game are open now on the App Store and Google Play Store.

Would be more keen to check the game if it were on mobile. Lags for me on the Switch and logging in is a bit of a hassle since it takes time. Sometimes I just....want to pop in to get my log-in bonus and go, but not wanting to close the Switch games I have open makes me not so inclined. :x

where is the sleep news

Years
  • I doubt I'll ever return to Café or Masters, but I like what they are doing with those games.

I can't grasp how GameFreak can announce old features as brand new and be okay with it.

Legends looks better than in the first trailer. It feels like someone made sure Pokémon don't move at 5 frames per second this time. But it still looks like a prototype, not just graphics-wise, but also mechanics-wise. I just can't believe they will work well in the final product, given GF history with trying something new.

I'm still not interested in BDSP.

And just like Sheep, I wonder where were Sleep news?

Back