• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Generation of Pokemon?

Is 386 Pokemon enough?

• Yeah!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Nope!

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I Seriously Don't Know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    I'm starting to get scared...
    I thought 386 was enough!!!!!!

First Rurakou, and now a supposed projectile-armed Pokemon?
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *takes a deep breath*

what are your thoughts?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    There is already a thread on this in another forum and I think its a great thing.

Tweaker

=P
    Years
    It is definitely a good thing... but I thought it was awesome when I could remember the first 150. But now 386? Eh, I dunno.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    As long as the designs stay creative and fresh each time, then I don't care if they go up to 386,000! (Well... that may be a bit much XD) But if the designs become all stale *COUGHPlusleandMinunCOUGH* then I won't be so enthusiastic.

Years
    Of course NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pokemon will never be enough! I want to create new Pokemon for ever!!!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    550~650 Area is enough, 1,000 may not be so bad, but remembering the names is the problem... Anyway, Pok?mon will NEVER be enough until we get a Poison/Dark with Two Traits- Wonder Guard and Levitate~ =P

Poison + Dark + Levitate = No Weakness + Wonder Guard = uber~

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I could go for another generation of Pokemon.1,000 would be WAY too many in my opinion, but hey that's just me. Somewhere inbetweent 400 and 570 would be enough for me.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    386 seems like too much. Nintendo couldn't even make them all catchable in R/S/E and with G/S/C you had to trade loads of Pokemon from R/B/Y.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    after this gen they should stop and work with what they have. end at aroung 495 should work

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    I wouldn't want it to go on forever...even the greatest series must stop at some point and besides, who wants to see unoriginal Pokemon and Pikachu ripoffs by the hundreds?

Add 115 more so it could be 501 and just end it there. 1000 Pokemon would be a bit crazy. Anyone trying to memorize EVs and such more or less all the names would be impossible.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Are you kidding me? o.O There's never enough Pokemon! XD I think we shouldn't stop at 386...why not go all the way to 500 or something like that? ^_____^ I can't wait to see the other Pokemon from the Fouth Generation too. <3~~~

~Kelsey

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I don't think 386 is enough at all! It would be like if Burger King never came out with a new kind of hamburger! I'm hoping for at least 114 more Pokemon in the 4th generation, making the total 500 Pokemon.

Back