• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] 5IV Pokemon - come in & have a look!~ *UPDATED 10/7*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venun

Hoarding since 1985
Years
  • Thanks ! ^_^ Didn't have the vivillon you were still missing but hope you can still use these 2 to trade for them :) I'll keep my eyes open, I'm doing alot of vivillon trading these days ^^ will let you know if I get one of 'm!

Years
  • Thanks ! ^_^ Didn't have the vivillon you were still missing but hope you can still use these 2 to trade for them :) I'll keep my eyes open, I'm doing alot of vivillon trading these days ^^ will let you know if I get one of 'm!

That would really help! Thanks! :D

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Hello!

We would be best friends if you could get me any male Fennekin with all four of those Egg Moves. Any ability, any nature. Just needs to be male.

I'll trade back a 4EM Pokemon as well, female in a Rare Ball for sure :)

Years
  • Hello!

We would be best friends if you could get me any male Fennekin with all four of those Egg Moves. Any ability, any nature. Just needs to be male.

I'll trade back a 4EM Pokemon as well, female in a Rare Ball for sure :)

Sure, I'd love that :D Already reserved one for you~ PM me or post here when you're on and we can trade!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Updated with TORCHIC & MAGIKARP!

I have to go do a bunch of different errands today as well as having a job interview and potentially an orientation for a different job. It might be 9-12h from now before I can trade :) I'll VM you when I'm ready to go.

Years
  • 9 hours would be fine too if you can catch me in the morning before I go out :D I'll check PC when I wake up later.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    If I can could I have Timid Froakie and a modest Fennekin? Don't really care which gender.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back