• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th gen ideas for names pokemon attacks etc if they have one which we want

new types

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

eternal_prince_neptune

Expert Pokémon Pearl Trainer
    Years
    I was thinking about new Atks:

- Diamond Shower (Dragon, Power: 100, Acc: 100, Only Dialga can learn this atk in the 5th Gen at lv82)
    - Crystal Beam (Ice, Power: 100, Acc: 95)
    - Oceanic Submersion (Water, Power: 150, Acc: 90, A 1-hit-KO atk, like Sheer Cold effects)
    - Sleep'n'Dream Dance (Nrm, Power: ---, Acc: ---, A Dance who makes the foe asleep)

watcha say 'bout these atks?

Bye

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    I like Crystal Beam, it'd be a good attack for a Tentacruel.

Here are some attacks

Gnaw - Normal, Attack 20, Acc. 100 - If the Pokemon is in a Bind or wrap it can be freed by using this atack.

Fireworks - Fire, Attack 40, Acc. 100, - The foes Accuracy is lowered.

Combustion - Fire, Attack 200, Acc. 100 - The user faints after the attack.

Toxic Cloud - Poison, Attack 70, Acc. 90 - The foe is Poisoned with a Highly Infectous Cloud of Tiny Spores.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    On one note, why are all the names for Pokemon seem to have its type or the Pokedex definiton of what it is in it? Like Attaog, I like the idea, but its just attack and dog smushed. It shuld be like, Trajaw or something, i was trying to go for Trap Jaw combination.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I was thinking about new Atks:

- Diamond Shower (Dragon, Power: 100, Acc: 100, Only Dialga can learn this atk in the 5th Gen at lv82)
    - Crystal Beam (Ice, Power: 100, Acc: 95)
    - Oceanic Submersion (Water, Power: 150, Acc: 90, A 1-hit-KO atk, like Sheer Cold effects)
    - Sleep'n'Dream Dance (Nrm, Power: ---, Acc: ---, A Dance who makes the foe asleep)

watcha say 'bout these atks?

Bye

If its OHKO why does it need power, and 90% Accuracy???????? thats not really fair.
    I really like your other ideas though, esspecially Diamond Shower.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    THis thread sucks major ass... anyways:

Chariturd - Fire/S***/Flying/Dragon Charizrd Evolution via Firestone at night in kentucky.

Realwoodo - Grass/Wood!!! OMFG use 73H w00d stone on sUd0w00d0!!!!111

Porygon-X Normal/Virtual OMG Alternate evo!!!!111

Porygon-XXX Normal/Virtual/Sex type OMG Alternate Alternate evo!!!!1111oneone

Mewseventysix!!! Psychic/Steel/Cheese 7eh Godfather p0g3Ym0nz 7H47 Cr3a73D ARSEUS!!!

Ubertrode Electric/Light/Plastic level up when light type becoems a real type (Which is never, as Dark type is "Evil" type in Japan)

DdrmaniacmaN

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    THis thread sucks major ass... anyways:

Chariturd - Fire/S***/Flying/Dragon Charizrd Evolution via Firestone at night in kentucky.

Realwoodo - Grass/Wood!!! OMFG use 73H w00d stone on sUd0w00d0!!!!111

Porygon-X Normal/Virtual OMG Alternate evo!!!!111

Porygon-XXX Normal/Virtual/Sex type OMG Alternate Alternate evo!!!!1111oneone

Mewseventysix!!! Psychic/Steel/Cheese 7eh Godfather p0g3Ym0nz 7H47 Cr3a73D ARSEUS!!!

Ubertrode Electric/Light/Plastic level up when light type becoems a real type (Which is never, as Dark type is "Evil" type in Japan)

If you're wondering why this thread sucks ass, try looking at what you just posted. You'll probably find the answer there.

That Diamond Shower idea is interesting. If Dialga has it, then it would probably make sense for Palkia to have a counterpart. Pearl Shower could be an obvious counterpart, but something more interesting like "Pearl Bind" or "Pearl Break" could also work. I don't know, I'm just throwing out ideas.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    If you're wondering why this thread sucks ass, try looking at what you just posted. You'll probably find the answer there.

You do know that all of those were knocking real rumors and suggestions I've heard before (Other than Porygon XXX)

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    You guys are weird...:

Sand Flurry:The foe is smashed with heavy sand.It affects all pokemon.
    Normal
    Poer:70
    Accuracy:100
    PP:30

Razor Claw:The foe is stabbed and scratched with sharp claws.
    Dark
    Power:95
    PP:25

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    You spelt "Cool" wrong..Just like the rest!:

Eclair: Pyscic:The pokemon Eclair is a black creature with huge ears that can pick up the faintest of sounds.

Schizz Hammer:Fight:The user smashs down on the foe like a hammer
    Power:67
    Accuracy:90

Eos Aduro

Years
    You spelt "Cool" wrong..Just like the rest!:

Eclair: Pyscic:The pokemon Eclair is a black creature with huge ears that can pick up the faintest of sounds.

Schizz Hammer:Fight:The user smashs down on the foe like a hammer
    Power:67
    Accuracy:90

Why is it Schizz Hammer, not like SmASH hammer? I oike the move though. Id round p to 70. And no yelling at my criticism

DdrmaniacmaN

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Beacause anyone else would say "Smash Hammer".I kinda have a reputation of being diffrent.
    Well sometimes you have to take into consideration that it's better to use actual words that correspond with the attack and its type (please don't get all pissy again, i'm just giving some constructive criticism so don't even complain)

Eos Aduro

Years
    NEW MOVE

ThunderClap: User claps hands/paws/whatever on opponents ears and shocks.
    Electric
    Pow:50
    Acc:80
    Damages, paralyzes, and confuses.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Whatever.Whenever I get a Little TOO MUCH criticisim,you excpect me to get all pissy at you!I resent that fact.REALLY resent it.You make up something,big man.to use criticisim,you have to prove your worth.Follow that rule.:

DeathEater: Dark:continusley bites and slashs the foe:
    power:80
    PP:20

Black hole: Pyscic:
    power:100
    Accuracy:95
    PP:15

The Chatot pirate,that move is called Thunder Punch.And don't say,"No!It's diffrent!"Its more or less the same.

Eos Aduro

Years
    The Chatot pirate,that move is called Thunder Punch.And don't say,"No!It's diffrent!"Its more or less the same.

ThunderPunch
    Power 75
    Acc 100
    Paralyze

ThunderClap
    Power 50
    Acc 100
    Paralyze/Confuse

Id say its different, thats like thunderbolt and thunder.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Same!Same!The only other effect is confusin.i still haven't heard anything from you,DdrmaniacmaN.Mr.Criticisim.go on,big man!

DdrmaniacmaN

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Whatever.Whenever I get a Little TOO MUCH criticisim,you excpect me to get all pissy at you!I resent that fact.REALLY resent it.You make up something,big man.to use criticisim,you have to prove your worth.Follow that rule.QUOTE]

Well, since you've been so angry all the time, I guess you havent noticed that I recently made my own generation containing 100 Pokemon, plus i sketched 12 of them. Also, it's not like I'm pulling random criticism out of my ass, I'm just being truthful, and I know what I'm talking about. But if you still want to be an immature little girl, go ahead, because people like you make the world humorous anyway.

Just an update to anyone who's interested, I'll be posting my 5th generation sketches in my signature, so keep a look out. I'll probably end up posting them in normal posts anyway.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Well, since you've been so angry all the time, I guess you havent noticed that I recently made my own generation containing 100 Pokemon, plus i sketched 12 of them. Also, it's not like I'm pulling random criticism out of my ass, I'm just being truthful, and I know what I'm talking about. But if you still want to be an immature little girl, go ahead, because people like you make the world humorous anyway.
    Just an update to anyone who's interested, I'll be posting my 5th generation sketches in my signature, so keep a look out. I'll probably end up posting them in normal posts anyway.
    well you still haven't told me through words your ideas.they probably suck anyway.And i'm not immature.if I was immature,i would go around talking like you and gloating around joyusly.No comment on your idea of mature.And yes.i can make people laugh.But not in the way your suggesting.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    What's with the fighting? :(

Anyway, just some I thought of for my favourite type. They're kind of too generic though.

Name: Subtle Body
    Type: Fight
    Category: Other
    PP: 10
    Attack: -
    Accuracy: 100
    Effect: Relaxes the user's body to lower DEFENSE and increase ATTACK.

Name: Power Punch
    Category: Physical
    PP: 5
    Attack: 150
    Accuracy: 90
    Effect: A powerful punch that lowers the user's ATTACK.

Name: Double Suplus
    Category: Physical
    PP: 15
    Attack: 40
    Accuracy: 95
    Effect: Hits the foe twice to lower DEFENSE. May cause flinching.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back