• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th generation confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Dont worry fable i will. You know how? When i log in you guys in the states are still sleeping and if a japanese site gets updated with a leak i would be able to post it while you sleep. Im so badass. NOT.
    Anyway this would take the movepool to what about 650-750 moves? Sweet i love me some new moves. And eevee evolutions if they do. A dragon eevee perferably. So yeah nothing new nothing new. Ive been searching 4 or so sites and nothing. Its really painful not knowing or what!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha i knew it! What did i know. Well the new region of gen 5 could very well be north of kanto. I have proof:
    https://www.overzealousgames.com/images/dump/Pokemonmap.jpg
    On that map there is an island west of snwopoint with a lake. We have never seen nor heard of its name. Now if you look closely you can see 2 eyes on a yellow face. And it aint pikachus. Cool find or what!

That map looks cool. It's based on the anime adventures, and not the games, right? And the reason for all the fluffy clouds between Hoenn and Sinnoh and the main land is that they don't know/don't want to guess where the regions actually lie in relation to each other.

I don't see a face other than among the pokémon and trainers in the right corner. What do you mean? O_o

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ok left of sinnoh in the cloud outline you can see the eyes. Look very carefully where that unknown island is fable and you will see.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ok left of sinnoh in the cloud outline you can see the eyes. Look very carefully where that unknown island is fable and you will see.

Waaah that's creepy XD I see it! Why is that there? Must be a mistake XD
    I think it's Pikachu though... It does look like it :/ But how did you notice this face? :D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I eat 5-6 carrots per day fable. Yep thats right carrots actually do have such affects. And how do you know? Maybe the 5th generation was planned all along and they are trying to leave hints.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    And the yellow isnt pure as pikachu yellow is so isay it most surely is the new pokemon's eyes. Now im trying to figure how far into the future they made that map go to!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    COOL...I actually see it, it really looks like pikachu, but who knows...
    oh and I saw something else too...if you look riht above that mysterious island, you can see something like a human eye, and his face a little...does anybody else see it?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ooh, I see it and the ears kinda look like the ones on that video, coming barely from that cloud.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    ... WTH... Platinum just came out and now there's a 5TH GEN????

WTF... Pokemon Seems to get fast nowadays...
    Actually, it would be going about as fast as it was before. Well, I'm not any expert in this, but this pattern was posted by Serebii on Serebii forums:
    The following for example (They were revealed before the movie was released in advertising for it)
    2nd Gen:
    Ho-oh: Episode 1 of Animé; 1st April 1997
    Togepi; June 25th 1998
    Marill; Pokémon Movie 1 - Jp: Release; July 18th 1998
    Snubbull; Pokémon Movie 1 - Jp: Release; July 18th 1998
    Donphan; Pokémon Movie 1 - Jp: Release; July 18th 1998
    Elekid; Pokémon Movie 2- Jp: Release; July 17th 1999
    Ledyba; Pokémon Movie 2- Jp: Release; July 17th 1999
    Bellossom; Pokémon Movie 2- Jp: Release; July 17th 1999
    Slowking; Pokémon Movie 2- Jp: Release; July 17th 1999
    Lugia; Pokémon Movie 2- Jp: Release; July 17th 1999

Gold/Silver JP Release; November 22nd 1999

3rd Generation;

Kecleon; Pokémon Movie 4- Jp: Release; July 7th 2001
    Azurill; Pokémon Movie 4- Jp: Release; July 7th 2001
    Wailmer; Pokémon Movie 4- Jp: Release; July 7th 2001
    Wynaut; Pokémon Movie 5- Jp: Release; July 13th 2002
    Volbeat; Pokémon Movie 5- Jp: Release; July 13th 2002
    Duskull; Pokémon Movie 5- Jp: Release; July 13th 2002
    Latios; Pokémon Movie 5- Jp: Release; July 13th 2002
    Latias; Pokémon Movie 5- Jp: Release; July 13th 2002

Ruby/Sapphire Release: November 22nd 2002

4th Generation:
    Munchlax; Pokémon Movie 7- Jp: Release; July 17th 2004
    Mime Jr.; Pokémon Movie 8- Jp: Release; July 16th 2005
    Weavile; Pokémon Movie 8- Jp: Release; July 16th 2005
    Bonsly; Pokémon Movie 8- Jp: Release; July 16th 2005
    Lucario; Pokémon Movie 8- Jp: Release; July 16th 2005
    Buizel; Pokémon Movie 9- Jp: Release; July 15th 2006
    Chatot; Pokémon Movie 9- Jp: Release; July 15th 2006
    Mantyke; Pokémon Movie 9- Jp: Release; July 15th 2006
    Manaphy; Pokémon Movie 9- Jp: Release; July 15th 2006

Diamond/Pearl Release: September 26th 2006
    Looking at this, it seem like it would be about the time they would give us hints about the next gen. I think this pattern is pretty interesting. ^^

These news are indeed very exiting. :D I hope we can get more information about it soon~

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    oh and I see the human eye thing too but I dont think it is much

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    What if it is the eye of someone very important in the next movie or maybe a person to be seen in the 5th gen anime??? hmmm....I wonder...but the little pkmn seems to be something fasinating...

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    the placement of the eye would put the face right behind the Island so i dont think it is an actual eye.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I dunno but the more I look at the pokemon it looks like a pichu with long ears like the way Drifblims arms look.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Guys i dont believe those are eyes. They look like the tips of the ears! Dun dun dun dun! Could they be leaving hints of new pokemon everywhere and we no see them?! Im very intrigued...

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No, I dont see it as an ear either. I thinl its just a cloud spec.

Oh, I see, you mean like the tips of Pichus ears, nah, then where would the rest of it go?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back