• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Your funny on that other spam he made Im series i coulnt breath i was laughing so hard.
    Back on topic i looked at your site and it aint half bad.*sarcasam*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    ya them mature mods and such they gots themselves a whole member count of about 3, the admin being 2 of them XD *sarcasm bell goes off again* well at least hes offline and hopefully wont come back!

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Yeah, he will control the site of many members. *Sarcasam bell breaks*We need a new one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2004
    Alright alright, I'm sorry everyone. I'm just sick and tired of the big guy always squishing the little guys with high hopes. None of you give anyone a chance anymore. I'd like to seriously apologize to all of you, i never meant to make the members angry just the two mods who were mean to me. I'm sure they're okay people they just are really against competition or something. Not that I'm even competition. Well once again I'm sorry and you may still ban me because i probably deserve it. :(

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    well if you would have stopped when we told you too and not have called us names we may have forgived you...im debating it, but we're all nice if you actually are on our nice side

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, you should have known to control yourself in the first place. None of the mods were being mean enough to give you a reason to spam. But, if you're really sorry, then we'll forgive you. But you've kind of ruined your reputation. Maybe if you prove to be a good member then everybody will forget about it.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    bjgamecreations said:
    W/E i'll take on all you ugly hoes! Seriously I don't care if you are pissed off. I'm just trying to advertise like i think i should be able. I wouldn't have done this if the faggott admins/mods would've at least apologized for not having a forum. Something at least like.... We're really sorry but we feel that adding a forum thread will not work. But NO they had to be rude jack asses. But i truly apologize to the rest of you i don't want to do this but it's the only way to make a point.

Bring it on bud! If you take on the mods you take on all of us! Not that you stand a chance. *cracks knuckles*. Nobody is rude, except you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    That sounds like Spider-Man "You mess with one of us you mess with all of us"
    Hey, My 450th post ah I will be back on in a minute.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2004
    I'm sorry but I think that it was wrong for some of you to spam on my site. I know I was being rude spamming here but all you're doing is continuing the rudeness. Now I would also like to apologize for calling you names. I'm just angered at the fact that nobody in this whole place even slightly agreed with me. Doesn't anyone else wish there was 1 small thread where people could advertise forums? It would make the webmasters board alot cleaner and would refrain people from doing this in the future.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    No. But anyways i only spamed once on your site Ice Master if you consider it spam. And I am 11 and you don't mess with me Temper+Not holding back it is not pretty

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2004
    Alright whatever. I've apologized and that's all I could do. If you guys wanna continue harassing me go for it but you are just continuing the rudeness and spamming etc.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2004
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Well, bjgamecreations you were really rude to. You are not going to get ppl to go to your site for pretending to feel sorry for yourself. It is going to take me a while to get over u calling my friends all those names.

Well I wasn't gonna get any members any other way because they kept deleting my advertings here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Feel free to put the link in your signature, but spamming on the boards won't do any good if you're looking for some decent members. People like a mature Admin on the forum that they're joining, and if he were to go so far as to start spamming on another one over such a silly reason, well, it shows immaturity. Then they're less likely to join.

But let's just forget it guys. As long as he stays true to his word and doesn't spam anymore, then there's no reason to continue on with the argument.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back