• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
Years
  • Hey everyone! Feel free to add me. Not sure what type I have so if you find out please let me know. My FC is in my signature so just let me know so I can add you too :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me. Not sure what type I have so if you find out please let me know. My FC is in my signature so just let me know so I can add you too :)

Added U pls add back
    FC and FS in my sig

Marmotte

trying to fill my pokedex
    Years
  • Hello everyone :) !!!

my FC is 5215-0743-8882, my safari is ground type : Wooper, Marowak and Diggersby

Feel free to add me and I'll add you back :) Just let me know ;)

Last edited:

beastasaurus

beastasaurus
    Years
  • Hey im lookin for people! fc and O powers, etc. friendcode should be in description but in case its not its 3823 9065 5503. unsure of my safari :/

beastasaurus

beastasaurus
    Years
  • Hey if anybody has a ditto in their friend safari please hit me up! but il add anyone so pm me ! FC is in description I've got a ghost safari with spiritomb.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    I have a Dragon Safari anda i am looking for a Ditto safari, but i will also add whoever adds me
    Friend Code: 3411-1188-7850

Years
  • Hi guys!
    I have an Electric Safari, (emolga, helioptile, galvantula) My FC is 5129-1722-0264. Anyone can add me, I'll add you back :) thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Not to sure how this safari thing works since i only just got my game but hey!
    If you want to add my FC and tell me whats in my safari that would be awesome!
    5301 0488 7069
    PM me if you add so i can add you back! :]

Ishtar

Seer of Heart
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Hello, I'm supposedly a Normal Safari type. Can anyone confirm this?
    I'm also looking for a Bug Safari with Pinsir or Heracross.

T Menace

Noob
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    Hello, friend code 2638 1575 0853, safari type is Fairy type and contains Kirlia, Spritzee and Clefairy. Will add back if you PM me your friend code ASAP

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi everyone, after a long haiatus and a new 3ds, I have a new friends code and both x and y.

My X safari is Fighting and I'm yet to download y.

Friends code is: 2552-2713-4436. Feel free pm so I can add you as well. Thank you.

Elyzyn-Tallyis Soris.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Hi there! FC is in my signature. No idea what safari I have. Message me if you add me. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Hi there! FC is in my signature. No idea what safari I have. Message me if you add me. ^.^

I was going to add you but your friend code is too short...its missing one number :D but add me 0190 0234 1747 just shoot me a message or reply back with your friend code fixed :D

Hello, friend code 2638 1575 0853, need to know my friend safari type. Will add back if you PM me your friend code ASAP

HI I added you please add me back my friend code is 0190 0234 1747...mines an ice type safari

Hi I added you you got to add me so I can confirm what you have in your safari... my friend code is 0190 0234 1747 I have an Ice type

Hi guys!
    I have an Unknown Safari. Looking to add some people! My FC is 5129-1722-0264. Add me, I'll add you! :) thanks.

HI I added you please add me back my friend code is 0190 0234 1747...mines an ice type safari

Not to sure how this safari thing works since i only just got my game but hey!
    If you want to add my FC and tell me whats in my safari that would be awesome!
    5301 0488 7069
    PM me if you add so i can add you back! :]

HI I added you please add me back my friend code is 0190 0234 1747...mines an ice type safari I will also send you a PM just incase you don't check the forums and only messages :D

so I confirmed it and sent you a PM you have a normal type with aipom, minccino and eevee :D so you were correct!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishtar

Seer of Heart
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Is that a Moxie Heracross? That's awesome, but I already have one. I'm just looking for Pinsir now. xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    FC:1006-0800-9920
    Wii Name: Skarther
    Also if anyone can tell me my safari pokemon that would be great.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    All right. I am currently searching for someone with a Ditto Safari. I have a contact off-site who is looking for an Imposter Ditto and I'd like to catch one to help that person out!

Me? ↓↓↓↓↓↓

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back