• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I'm looking for Ditto Safari, would be grateful if somebody with it could add me.

I don't know my safari type unfortunately.

fc 0791 3316 7848

Last edited:
    Years
  • If anyone wants to add me, my fc is 4184-1909-6975. I just unlocked the friend safari thing and I need more people for that. Also give me a PM or VM saying what my safari type is, and your friend code.
    EDIT: My Safari type is Flying, with Swanna, Spearow and Fletchinder.

Last edited:

mlr

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    1564-4243-2099 new to the whole friend safari remember back in the days of Pokemon red blue and yellow man have things changed. Don't know witch one i have.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I'm willing to trade Celebi or Victini for a Deoxis, Darkrai, Genesect or Keldeo. My friend code is 0791-2820-8839

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
    Years
  • I have a bug safari. Don't know what's inside though. It's Beedrill, Volbeat and... ??

My friend code is just below. Pass me a massage if you like to be my friend!

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Just got X on Thursday! :D My Friend Code is..:1908-0265-1342!
    I'm on the 6th gym by the way.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Need as many friend Safari's as possible! Fire type and Dragon type are a necessity and fairy type safari would be nice too!

5301 0488 7069 Add me and PM when you do so i can add back!
    I have a fairy type, if someone can clarify all three for me that would be awesome!

Years
  • Hello guys. I'm interested in people with a Dragonair in their safari. You should totally let me know if you're interested in exchanging the codes.

GorillaOctoSaur

Pokemon Y
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2014
    Hey everyone! Ive just started using online features in pokemon x and y. Im not sure what my friend safari is. Im interested in trading friend codes. Also, I dont know my safari type.

FC: 2337-4432-5169
    IGN: OctoSaurus

Last edited:

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
    Years
  • Looking for Espurr Friend Safari!

Anyone have an Espurr friend safari? I need a DW Espurr. Please and thank you!

My FC is: 0430-8792-4211

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back