• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    Looking for a friend safari with Ninetails
    FC: 1736-0490-7790 .. pretty sure i remember having a ghost type with phantump lampent and drifblim but I'm not entirely sure

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    I don't know my safari, can someone check for me?

Fc: 1032-1640-8303

Any one that adds me pm me and I'll add you back. Thanks in advance for anyone checking my safari for me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    Friend Safari: Dragon

Pokemon: fraxure dragonair sliggoo

Friend Code: 2079 - 5998 - 4440

PM me if you add me and ill add you back, thanks.

Years
  • Friend Safari: Poison, I believe.

Pokemon: Seviper, don't know the others

Friend Code: 4081-6430-3861

PM me if you add me, I'll add you, you know the drill.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2014
    Just beat Pokemon X

Hey everyone :]

I just joined the site and just as the title says, I recently beat Pokemon X.

I wanna get into competitive battling and have been looking up a lot of stuff on it. So mainly I need to start breeding and every where I have looked says the best place to get dittos with perfect IVs is in the friend safari. Unfortunately my only friend on my list has a steel safari and I dont know if they can change that. So I would like to start adding more people to my friends list in hopes of getting some peeps with a normal type safari so I can get me some dittos and start breeding. Plus having more friends for Pokemon would be nice for trading and other stuffs.

My friend code is 3626-0429-2052. If you send me a friend request lemme know, or send me your friend ID so I can add ya! ^_^

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Hey everyone :]

I just joined the site and just as the title says, I recently beat Pokemon X.

I wanna get into competitive battling and have been looking up a lot of stuff on it. So mainly I need to start breeding and every where I have looked says the best place to get dittos with perfect IVs is in the friend safari. Unfortunately my only friend on my list has a steel safari and I dont know if they can change that. So I would like to start adding more people to my friends list in hopes of getting some peeps with a normal type safari so I can get me some dittos and start breeding. Plus having more friends for Pokemon would be nice for trading and other stuffs.

My friend code is 3626-0429-2052. If you send me a friend request lemme know, or send me your friend ID so I can add ya! ^_^
    I'ma move this into our Friend Safari/Friend Code thread.....

Moved.

Years
  • Hello All, I'm new here and am looking to add some friends. My FC: 2079-8549-9217 looking forward to meeting you all. In game name is Aiden.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • Only got to Kiloude city this weekend (yeah, I take my time).

Time to Friend ALL THE SAFARIS.

Friend Code is 4742-6611-4225. No bloody clue what's in my Safari, natch.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2014
    Anybody out there with a normal type safari with ditto in their safari? I wanna start breeding >.< lol and also if you add me could you tell me what type my safari is and what pokemon come out of it? That'd be awesome :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back