• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    Hi everyone I'm new to this site and wanted to get my FC out there to get a lot more friend safaris so my FC is 0705-4176-8161 and my safari is ground but im unsure about what pokemon are available in it so sorry for that hoping to find a normal safari that has some dittos thanks in advance :) my IGN is Lockie

I'm new to this site too :) added you, although I have a fire safari with slugma, pansear and fletchling. My fc is in my sig :)

MY IGN is Danny and my friend code is 4742-7053-1635. I don't know what my friend safari type is, so if someone could check it, that'd be great.

Also, if anyone has a Friend Safari with a ditto, please, please, please add me.

Your safari is ghost with pumpkaboo, shuppet and.. I can't see your third :S

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Yeah, I can see you're online.

I can see now! Your third is golurk!
    I think if you're in a Safari and it says two at the outset, you can't access the third until you leave the Safari and re-enter with the indicated third unknown.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2015
    I have a bug type safari looking for someone with ditto but I'll add everyone. My FC 4682-8498-1225 thank you!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2014
    I really need a safari containing Absol, but I will add anybody. My FC is in my signature.

Years
  • Need some people to safari with!!

2681-1310-5908

I really need a safari containing Absol, but I will add anybody. My FC is in my signature.

Hi everyone I'm new to this site and wanted to get my FC out there to get a lot more friend safaris so my FC is 0705-4176-8161 and my safari is ground but im unsure about what pokemon are available in it so sorry for that hoping to find a normal safari that has some dittos thanks in advance :) my IGN is Lockie

MY IGN is Danny and my friend code is 4742-7053-1635. I don't know what my friend safari type is, so if someone could check it, that'd be great.

Also, if anyone has a Friend Safari with a ditto, please, please, please add me.

Added all of you. If anyone would like to add me I still need more Friend Safari's. PM/VM or quote me below if you added me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    Added you:) my friend code is in my sig. I have fire with pansear, slugma and fletchling.
    Have you completed the game? If so I'll have a look at your third pokemon for you :)

Yes, I have completed the game :) Okay, thank you for checking!

I'll add you aswell :) FC is in my sig. My type is flying Spearow-Woobat-Tropius.

Hey guys, I've add you all and post it here in case you did not read my visitor message.
    If you like, please add me back. See my FC in my signature. Thank you!

Thanks everyone, I added you all back! :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back