• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Right now I'm looking for friend codes for pretty much everything. The only high priority that I have right now is Piloswine. My friend code is: 5129-1932-4138

Post or PM if you add me.

loldamaru

say lol
    Years
  • Hi there! I have 70 friends and if you want to get my safari Pokemon, or check your safari, you can add me and send me a PM so i can add you back.
    My FC and my safari is in my sig.

EDIT: If you want to add me regardless my friend safari, you can still befriend me though. Cause I need more friend for battle and trade (who often playing online). So please add me. Thanks.

Blazekid

Mr. Rager
    Years
  • Looking for more friend safaris so add me! Also If anyone needs to find out what their safari is I can help !

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Hi, I would really lika some more friends so add me, fc in signature :)
    If you do add me, send me your fc and I will add you back ^^

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    Hi, I would really lika some more friends so add me, fc in signature :)
    If you do add me, send me your fc and I will add you back ^^

Added you :) mine is in my sig.

Right now I'm looking for friend codes for pretty much everything. The only high priority that I have right now is Piloswine. My friend code is: 5129-1932-4138

Post or PM if you add me.

Added you also :) I have fire with pansear slugma and fletchling.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Hi, my friend code is 2406-5537-1951, and i'm don't know what my friend safari has yet. Anyone feel free to message or add me, and whoever does tell me what my friend safari is thank you!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    Hi, my friend code is 2406-5537-1951, and i'm don't know what my friend safari has yet. Anyone feel free to message or add me, and whoever does tell me what my friend safari is thank you!

Hey add me and ill tell you your friend safari

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014

Added you :) my fc is below

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    looking for more friends add me and pm me or quote me so i can add you my fc and safari is in my sig

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Hi all, looking for fire safari's but will add anyone.

I have grass with pansage, ivysaur and gogoat.

Fc 4210-4734-2372

Pm me please

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Sorry I was having trouble with the Internet on my 3DS but I'm online now :)

Hi I was wondering if at some point you can get online? I see before you were having trouble with the internet on your 3ds... i'm always online and just waiting for you so your third pokemon in your safari will show :D

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    Still looking to add friend safaris. Any! Especially looking for water and dragon although any will do :) my friend code is below! Post or PM if you add me :)

TKBAHAN

The King Charizard
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    Please add me friend code and safari in sig and message me when you do please

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Hi, I just want someone to help me trade my Kadabra to evolve it, then trade it back. Can anyone help?

Code: 4656 - 6703 - 2926

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    Hi, I just want someone to help me trade my Kadabra to evolve it, then trade it back. Can anyone help?

Code: 4656 - 6703 - 2926

Sure :) I need to trade my haunter to evolve it so we could both help eachother? haha

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • My friend code is
    3995-7353-2525.
    The Pokemon in my Friend Safari are below.
    PM me with your friend code if you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back