• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otalkusan

Lemon Trainer
Years
  • Would somebody be willing to help me find out what type and Pokemon my safari has? Friend code is 5472-7039-8692, name is Elysia.

My code is 4399 1209 2119 I'd gladly help you find your type. Make sure you register me too :D
    My name in game is Lemon

Mikhowl @ 1934-0663-8947 add me :)

I'm psychic type, 4399 1209 2119 is my code. I'll add you, make sure you register me too. c:
    My in game name is Lemon

Umm.. is it okay if anybody can add me? ^^
    I still don't even know my friend safari type...
    Can anybody check it for me?

Friend code in the sig~

I'll help you find it if someone hasn't yet, my code is 4399 1209 2119. c:
    In game name is Lemon

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    My friend code is 0061 2037 0378
    I have two extra codes from GameStop gave to my by a friend who works there
    Willing to trade!! I'm adding everyone on the page

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
    Years
  • Back on the blog hopefully way more active and here to stay lol.. Fc 0533-6103-8614 and my friend safari is rock type with Pupitar and Dwebble but i don't know the last one yet

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    I know this has a high chance of coming down, but I wanted to explain on a large scale since so many have inquired:

I'm going through a bit of a rough depressed patch among some other bad stuff, so I apologize for not getting to your requests. I've hardly touched my 3DS over the past two weeks. I promise to get to them before the end of this week. Thank you for understanding.

I just wanted to make a full post because replying to every request would take me quite a bit of time.

I feel you on this one. I'll be adding you regardless, and hopefully you feel better in the meantime. Job stress (or the lack thereof) has been killing me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    Friend Code: 3411-1651-3895

Add me and I'll return the favor. Looking to trade as well. My Pokedex needs some... fulfilling. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    Hi guys, I have a steel safari but don't know the pokemons, add me there FC: 3282-3016-1810.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Hey guys i'm Adam and I have a fighting safari with mienfoo, throh and breloom. My fc is 1306-6281-8411 please add me and let me know if you added me so that I may return the favor :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2014
    Everyone feel free to add me, i have no idea what is in my safari.
    FC in is the signature!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Hey guys my fc is: 5301-0687-3738 , i have no idea what is in my safari, pm me your fc so i can add you

Years
  • Hi! name: Breezer
    FC: 0147-0150-3354
    I don't remember what safari I have. You can PM or you can tag me if you want to add me. I don't feel like going back and adding people that went before me.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • 5112-4797-9636

That's my friend code :) I have WIce Type Safari with Lapras,Delibird and Beartic! Yeah I know it's not so good :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    add me on friend safari and pm me so that i can add yo uback too, sadly i don't know my safary pokemons or type

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back