• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    I'm completely new to it. I've just defeated the Elite 4 so I'm not sure what my safari is. Friend code is 1779-1908-0155

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    Havent had the chance to use the safari so i dont know my type , please add me and pm me so i can add you back!! FC: 1204-0648-1288

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    Hi everyone.
    I've finally found out what safari pokemon i have.
    I have Phanpy, Dugtrio and Diggersby.

I'm looking for Gyarados, Crawdaunt and Charmeleon but will add anyone if you PM me.
    My Friend code is :3239-4801-2379

Years
    Hi everyone.
    I've finally found out what safari pokemon i have.
    I have Phanpy, Dugtrio and Diggersby.

I'm looking for Gyarados, Crawdaunt and Charmeleon but will add anyone if you PM me.
    My Friend code is :3239-4801-2379

i have a charmeleon to trade if you want it

also i have a poison safari with garbodor seviper and not sure of the third let me know? fc is in sig

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    Thanks Steadydippin but i'm really just looking for safari zones with them to speed up breeding.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    FC 0963-0469-2182
    Type: Rock (99% sure)
    Please PM me if you add so I can add you also looking for safaris to help with my Pokedex

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2014
    Hi, I'm particulary looking for a Wartortle safari. But willing to add anyone actually. Please do give me a pm tho. FC is 0275-8862-9636

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Add me if you'd like, and please PM after with your FC & IGN so I know to add you back.

I'm also not sure what my Safari is, if someone could please tell me that would be awesome.

Thanks!

MY FC and IGN are in my signature!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2014
    What is safari pokemon and what everyones talking about? Just got pokemon Y and trying to figure everything out. Everyone add me though i add back! Friend code: 5215-1641-5436

Years
    Hi, I'm looking for someone with a Lapras or a Poliwhirl in their Friend Safari.
    Please PM me if you have one of those.
    My friend code is 2852-7729-0500

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    My Friend Safari is steel. It have Ferroseed, Skarmory and Bronzong. Feel free to send me a PM if you want to add me. :D

Years
    Hi i need friend safari friends, im not entirely sure what my safari type is and would be nice to have someone tell me. Also im looking for a Ditto safari please. But anyone is welcome to take my friend code. Pm me and let me know though. FC 4914- 5238- 0672

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    New here water friend safari dont know witch ones dont have any frend PM please and add me, pokemon y.
    2337-5377-5001

Years
    What is safari pokemon and what everyones talking about? Just got pokemon Y and trying to figure everything out. Everyone add me though i add back! Friend code: 5215-1641-5436

After you beat the elite four you can go to kiloude cuty and theres a friend safari there where you can go to your added friends safaris. Each person has a different type and depending on each type there will be certain pokemon, each person has 3 pokemon of their type in their safari. I dont know if your into competitive battleing but most of them have several 31 IVS which is hard to come by. You have to have added the person and they added you to veiw their safari. Its a great way to complete the dex and catch hidden ability pokemon.

Can some one help out with a ditto safari please? My friend code is 4914-5238-0672 please pm me your friend code or reply ASAP. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back