• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    My FC changed after I got a new 3ds so I'm not sure if my safari is the same. I'm not really looking for any specific type of safari and am willing to add anyone for x/y or oras.

My safari used to be dark type btw.
    Your Safari is going to be different now since it's related to the 3DS you're using and not the game cartridge. Using a different 3DS yields a different Friend Safari.

La Espada

Captain Ressentiment
    Years
  • Oh, so I've got no idea what my safari type is. Guess I gotta find out when someone adds me. Probably should've said this in my last post but my FC is in my sig so if anyone wants to add me let me know.

Years
  • I'll add you, my FC is also in my signature. Currently in Omega Ruby but I'll be back in X soon enough to catch certain pokemon to bring forward (the safari zone seems even more counter intuitive than the friend safari.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    Friend code is 5258-1298-3783

Message me your friend code if you add me, and I will return the favor.
    I have no idea what is in my safari so will someone please let me know?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    I'm Looking for a Riolu, Charmeleon, Helioptile, Dedenne, Noibat, Sandshrew, Trapinch/Marowak, Druddigon/Dragonair/Sliggoo/Gabite, Sandile/Liepard, and Eevee Friend Safaris.

Please PM me if you have them or want to add me!

My code is 1478-3379-4803 and I have Panpour, Quagsire, and Frogadier in it!

Thankies!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh, so I've got no idea what my safari type is. Guess I gotta find out when someone adds me. Probably should've said this in my last post but my FC is in my sig so if anyone wants to add me let me know.

Your safari is still a dark type and so far you have Crawdaunt and Pawniard.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    Does anyone have a sablye or a larvitar i,d be gladly have 2 of 1 pokemon.
    Fighting Safari: Mankey,Sawk,Hariyama
    Friend code: 4828-4983-1270
    Reply back and i,ll add you:-)

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    Hey, new to the forum, I am looking for someone with a Ditto in their Safari, I have fighting type. FC 0748-4225-4823

Bigjon357

https://discord.gg/HAXrq78
    Years
  • A notebook list of friendcdodes

Im currently looking for friendcodes for future adding in to my 3ds. if you would like to be added to my notebook list please contact me with your friendcodes. Thank you

Years
  • i don't have any type im looking for in particular but i would like to have more people in my safari list c:
    i have an ice type safari with beartic and snover
    FC: 4098-3887-7118

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Little announcement to make:

This thread is now for exchanging 3DS Friend Codes for both X/Y and ORAS. This thread is NOT for sharing Super Secret Base QR codes. There is a stickied thread for that in the Omega Ruby&Alpha Sapphire section here

This thread is still for Friend Safari stuff too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    I recently got pokemon x, i know im like a year late, but better late than never. Anyways i have just beaten the game and i saw the friend safari. I looked up what it was for and i saw you could get a protean ability greninja. I was hoping someone who had a water type safari with frogadier could add me so i could get a protean greninja. Friend code :3024-7659-6988

Im looking for a water type friend safari with frogadier, if you have one add me please. FC:3024-7659-6988

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrisario

Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know
    Years
  • Here is my Friend Code 0018-2912-2366
    I don't know what type m safari is so add me and I will add you guys too

Im looking for a water type friend safari with frogadier, if you have one add me please. FC:3024-7659-6988
    Add me and I will add you not sure what type safari but plz check

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Here is my Friend Code 0018-2912-2366
    I don't know what type m safari is so add me and I will add you guys too

Add me and I will add you not sure what type safari but plz check
    I added you, you just needa add me back and ill see what safari you have. FC:3024-7659-6988

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    I recently got pokemon x, i know im like a year late, but better late than never. Anyways i have just beaten the game and i saw the friend safari. I looked up what it was for and i saw you could get a protean ability greninja. I was hoping someone who had a water type safari with frogadier could add me so i could get a protean greninja. Friend code :3024-7659-6988

I have a Frogadier FS.

My code is 1478-3379-4803

I will remain on the 3Ds for the day if you want to add me!

ΩRαS

Creepin' up in Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2015
    Like the update since I switch a lot between Kalos and Hoenn!
    I have a Steel Safari with Ferroseed, Metang & Klefki.
    I will add anyone (empty friends list) doesn't matter what types you have just let me know if you do so I can add you back, thanks!
    My friend code is 0147 0255 6583

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2015
    Looking for friend safari with Sableye. Please help me out. FC: 2208-6013-1933

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back