• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Hi all! It's Marie here and I'm looking for some pokemon friends! :) I wanna catch em all so I'm trying to get a head start on this friend safari thing by adding trainers now. I do not know my third pokemon (yet!), but my safari is psychic type with wobbuffet and Munna. Feel free to add/PM me, my FC is 5258-3227-1360. I'm also open to any tips and/or suggestions. Which pokemon were hard for you to get a hold of? I'd love to hear your experiences! Thanks everyone! Can't wait to hear from you :D

Years
  • Sorry everyone, I just formatted my system so I don't have any FC at this moment. Please add me, again >.<
    FC: 5215-3769-3628
    ING: fks.X (Pokémon X)
    ING: fks.AS (Pokémon Alpha Sapphire)

Hi, you have a psychic safari with grumpig, Xatu, and Sigilyph

and just when i was checking your safari, i found a shiny Sigilyph. i think i'm a little bit good at safari hunting. lol

Ah... your're so lucky :3 Thank for your information <3

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Hello everyone!

I'm new here and just started playing Pokémon Y 4-5 days ago. The last Pokémon version that I played
    was White & Black using an emulator but got hooked up after seeing the up coming Sun & Moon so I
    ended up buying my own unit and game card as well to become officially part of the Pokémon saga.

Anyway, sorry for the very very long introduction. I signed up for this forum to look for people who
    can help me with my Pokémon Y journey starting by formally inviting those who are interested to be
    my friend using my FC: 2080-0496-2209.

I hope we can get along and will try to become more active here in our good forum. Thank you!

P.S.

If you add me, please pm me your code so I can add you as well. Thank you!

Welcome to the community! :D I hope you stick around. Black and White are great games. I know some people think there are a bunch of odd Pokemon designs but I had a lot of fun playing them. Plus Galvantula is beast. I added you by the way.

Id like to know what my friend safari type is and what Pokemon are in there. Can someone add me and tell me please

My FC is 2337 3982 6560
    Can someone tell me their FC once they have added me so I can add them pls

I added you :) If you add me back I'll be able to tell you what's in your safari.

If anyone else wants to add me let me know so I can add you back.

Safari Type:
    Electric

Pokemon:
    Emolga
    Stunfisk (bless his flat face)
    Galvantula

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • @^

Oh, Hi! 👋🏻😁

Thanks for adding me! Just added you as well.

Of course! I visit this forum more often compared to other Pokémon Community which are, mostly inactive. Though it's really hard to look for an active and more friendly "trading corner" here. I checked the trading threads and they are more of a "commercialized trading center" for a newbie like me who just started playing less than a week.

I'm still depending on my luck with wonder trades and gts, so far it's working pretty well on my end. Though I find the gts quite frustrating to see how most of the trainers selfishly abuse it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Hey all,
    I was hoping someone could tell me what my friend safari is. My code is,
    3883-9247-5606
    I am also looking for some friend safaris with frogadier, ditto, sayblye, fletchinder, and a few others. I've sent a few pms from the chart, but could use some help.
    Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2018
    Hi everyone,my safari type is Ghost and has Lampent,Phantump and Spiritomb.
    Feel free to add me!my friend code is 3153-7864-5839

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2018
    did you beat the league?your third pokemon will only appear after you become champion!anyway you have earth type,first is Phanpy,second is Nincada

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    No worrys Nevan. I apreciate you even looking.

Doduozilla, I added you. My code is a few posts above.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back