• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    My FC is 1994-1511-6552

I don't own either X or Y atm, so I don't have a friend safari unless AS has one. If so, I don't know my type.

Years
  • My FC is 1994-1511-6552

I don't own either X or Y atm, so I don't have a friend safari unless AS has one. If so, I don't know my type.

I actually became really curious and tried looking online; I searched upwards of seven forums, though it seems that there isn't a 'Friend Safari', per say. More that there are several spots in game (which I assume aren't like the Friend Safari in XY or the regular safari in Gen 5<), called 'Mirage Spots'.
    ...according to a comment on one of these forums, "5 Mirage islands, 6 mirage caves, 3 mirage mountains and 3 mirage forsts acroding to serebii[...]" - I believe these are areas within the game that you can access, like the Pokemon village, which have access to rarer pokemon. I don't think these are prohibited by how many friend codes you have, because, quite simply, they are completely unrelated from FCs. Think of it as just another few Pokemon villages.

Excuse all my waffle-yness, I've been trying to get this straight because I don't own a copy of either game, and the forum posts aren't the simplest things to decipher, but (to be frank) it seems that there isn't a Friend Safari in ORAS.
    If anyone would care to correct me, if I've somehow become completely and utterly wrong, I'd appreciate the help in trying to get this straight :)

Years
  • :) new here, so i will probably add quite a bit of people to my friends list on my 3DS. :) here is my Friend Code: 0963-3159-8312.

I'd love to add you (and to help you find out your safari type if you don't already know it?)- my own IGN and FC is in my signature. Could I get your IGN? Unless I'm being stupid and it's your username, or something, heh. Just go ahead and PM me yours to reduce the spam here ^^;

(I feel I'm making most of the spam, lol.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    Feel free to still add me and maybe you can consider joining my club too. It's over in the gaming central I think

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    I'd love to add you (and to help you find out your safari type if you don't already know it?)- my own IGN and FC is in my signature. Could I get your IGN? Unless I'm being stupid and it's your username, or something, heh. Just go ahead and PM me yours to reduce the spam here ^^;

(I feel I'm making most of the spam, lol.)

Yes but then they add your code, their friend name changes itself though. I can just type in any name I want.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    Hi I'm pretty new to breeding and I'm looking for a friend safari with ditto in it ....I'm not sure what my safari type is...I think it's fire but I'm not sure..anyway my friend code is 1075-0942-2852 thnx

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    my friend code is 3050 8830 8601, plz pm if u have added me and tell me my type if possible, thank you

My FC is 1994-1511-6552

:) new here, so i will probably add quite a bit of people to my friends list on my 3DS. :) here is my Friend Code: 0963-3159-8312.

Hi I'm pretty new to breeding and I'm looking for a friend safari with ditto in it ....I'm not sure what my safari type is...I think it's fire but I'm not sure..anyway my friend code is 1075-0942-2852 thnx

Just added y'all, mine is 2853-1216-7557 :)

Years
  • New here myself and looking for quite a few different Pokemon from the FS. First on my list is Cacturne for a NU team. I unfortunately don't know what is within my own FS.

FC: 5258-3191-0485

Look forward to starting to add some friends!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    Hi All , Im looking for some one with Goldeen in their safari please

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Hi everyone,i am looking for all kind of friend safari pls add me and pm me with your fc!

FC:3755-0917-2611 (GROUND) :D

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • Hey guys, I've had no luck so far. I'm looking for a steel type safari with Metang, Magneton and/or Bronzong. I need them for their metal coats, I've heard you have a better chance of finding Pokemon holding it in the FS than the Lost Hotel or whatever. If anyone could help that would be amazing. My name/FC is in my signature and my safari type is Rock. I have Nosepass, Corsola and Shuckle. I have to go to work now but I'll be on later tonight!

Hi everyone,i am looking for all kind of friend safari pls add me and pm me with your fc!

FC:3755-0917-2611 (GROUND) :D

I'll add you, what's your nintendo username thing?

Years
  • hey, i got my 3ds reset so i lost all of my Friend List. just invite me and i'll add you back. my FC is 0276-1719-8676. i still don't know what's type and pokemon in it, but if there is someone to help me know, it'll be appreciated.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    hey, i got my 3ds reset so i lost all of my Friend List. just invite me and i'll add you back. my FC is 0276-1719-8676. i still don't know what's type and pokemon in it, but if there is someone to help me know, it'll be appreciated.

Added you! Mine is 2853-1216-7557 :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back