• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptys

Vulpix/Ponyta Fanatic
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2017
    I found out that I'm Grass type with Ivysaur and Sunkern (don't know the third one yet). Add me and message me!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2016
    My friend code is 2724-0350-3089, My IGN name is Jscrz, Pm me so I can add you, and would like to know what my safari has. Thanks xD

BattyKass

Actually Batman
    Years
  • Wanna help me figure out my Friend Safari Pokemon?

I'd really appreciate it! =D

4957 - 3093 - 2590

Post your friend code and I'll add you! As a side note, I'd love someone with a Ditto in their safari...

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    My FC is 5000-2901-5462, I have a bug type safari with Paras, Beautifly and Heracross c: Looking for all safari types. (I would LOVE some with Frogadier and Pawniard though!)

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
    Years
  • I recently got a new 3ds so I need friend safaris reeeaaal bad so anybody feel free to add me, I don't know what's in my safari though. 5429-9269-2988

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Hi there! Im new here, still dont know which safari Ive got :)

First time playing Pokemon Y, any advice will be apreciated!

1521 - 7310 - 6037

Hydreizard

Seasoned Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Hello all. My code is 2921-9709-8023 feel free to add me. PM me if you add me and check my safari, I don't know what's in it.

Ashleyx

I see food, I eat it.
    Years
  • Can someone help me check my safari? My FC is in my signature. Please PM me your FC if you have added me. Thanks!

Hi there! Im new here, still dont know which safari Ive got :)

First time playing Pokemon Y, any advice will be apreciated!

1521 - 7310 - 6037
    Added you. Please add me.

I recently got a new 3ds so I need friend safaris reeeaaal bad so anybody feel free to add me, I don't know what's in my safari though. 5429-9269-2988

Added you. My FC is 3711-9360-0942.

I just beat Pokemon X. I have no idea what my safari is, but I would be curious to know. Looking for friends to add, you can find my FC in my signature

Please add me too :)

My FC is 5000-2901-5462, I have a bug type safari with Paras, Beautifly and Heracross c: Looking for all safari types. (I would LOVE some with Frogadier and Pawniard though!)

Your safari will be good for me to hunt shiny Heracross :3 Please add me as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Can someone help me check my safari? My FC is in my signature. Please PM me your FC if you have added me. Thanks!

Added you. Please add me.

Added you. My FC is 3711-9360-0942.

Please add me too :)

Your safari will be good for me to hunt shiny Heracross :3 Please add me as well.

I merged them all together just now, but you can use the multi-quote feature and/or edits your posts instead of making multiple posts in a row. Just so you know for the future.

Ashleyx

I see food, I eat it.
    Years
  • Hey, I just added you! Can you tell me what my safari is please? I am still dying to know!
    Your safari is ground with Marowak and Wooper. Hope to get online together soon so that your 3rd pokémon will be shown! :)

Add me! Ive got dragon safari.
    1951-2275-0544

Looking for dragon safari, please add me! :)

Last edited:

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    Hi everyone! I'm new here, I'd love to join the Friend Safari fun. My code is in the signature. I'm not sure what type my safari is though! Please PM me your code if you'd like me to add you.

Would especially love to find safaris with Togepi, Sawsbuck, Teddiursa and Noibat!

EDIT: my Safari is fighting (mehh) with Mankey, Pancham and Tyrogue.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    Hello! I'm new here as well. I have no idea what my safari is yet, but here's my code: 2552-5202-4378. Let me know what my safari is if you could. XD

Years
  • I'm new and don't have any friends for the friend safari, but i would like them :)
    If you interested my Friend code is 4871-8071-6065
    P.s if someone could tell me what my friend safari is, that'd be awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back