• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^_^The Electric Pokemon Club^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Discussion Topic:
    If Electric Pokemons Don't Show Up What Will Be Your Reaction?

Hmm, I don't entirely understand the topic... xD I'm going to take it to mean how would you react if they didn't appear in the games? I'd cry! There are sooo many cute Electric type Pokemon, they really make my games more enjoyable! Pachirisu, Emolga, Pikachu, Pichu, Minun, Plusle, Electrike, Magnemite, Shinx, gosh they're all so cute! And I could still list moreee! <3 It's a horrible thought them not including them, I hope it'll never happen!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i would go mad if they don't show up as they are one of the strongest type IMO

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years

It would be a big problem if I am facing one of those swimmers on the water routes, at least there's always Grass types...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years

It would be a big problem if I am facing one of those swimmers on the water routes, at least there's always Grass types...

the problem with grass types is that they are not as speedy as the electric types. They nit to hit hard and quickly to take down bulky water types like Milotic.

Years
    Username: PokemonLady

Partner Pokemon: Pikachu & Luxray

Why I want to join the team: because electric Pokemon are awesome, at least most of them

" I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was"

Last edited:

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    username: ikaroschase
    partner pokemon: arianna the ampharos♀ and static the jolteon♂
    why do you want to join this team: the fast and furious, utterly shocking.

i wanna be the very best, like no one ever was ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♫~

oh btw i love joltik too

miltankRancher

Years
    username: ikaroschase
    partner pokemon: arianna the ampharos♀ and static the jolteon♂
    why do you want to join this team: the fast and furious, utterly shocking.

i wanna be the very best, like no one ever was ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♫~

oh btw i love joltik too

i love how his eyes are all blue and stuff. and funny how the Bug group and electric group are discussing Joltik at the same time. Awesome. Real Awesomness.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    i love how his eyes are all blue and stuff. and funny how the Bug group and electric group are discussing Joltik at the same time. Awesome. Real Awesomness.

I know haha. It surprises me how small Joltik is! It's utterly tiny x.x I wonder how something that small can have such power...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I loveee this picture, the huge contrast between cute rodents at the bottom and tough legendaries in the middle is astounding. <3 Which is the most powerful Electric Pokemon I wonder? My vote goes to Zapdos!

miltankRancher

Years
    I agree with Zapdos being a really strong Pokemon, ingame-wise and competitively. Drill peck is a beast ingame, while access to Heat wave is terrifying competitively.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I agree with Zapdos being a really strong Pokemon, ingame-wise and competitively. Drill peck is a beast ingame, while access to Heat wave is terrifying competitively.

This I agree with! Especially in Gen IV it was an absolute beast to fight. I think nowadays its completely out-shadowed by Wash Rotom, which is a huge shame but still nice to have a bulky strong electric Pokemon.

Years

I loveee this picture, the huge contrast between cute rodents at the bottom and tough legendaries in the middle is astounding. <3 Which is the most powerful Electric Pokemon I wonder? My vote goes to Zapdos!

Total awesome Electric type pokemon pic... Should use it as our theme backdrop for this club...

miltankRancher

Years

This I agree with! Especially in Gen IV it was an absolute beast to fight. I think nowadays its completely out-shadowed by Wash Rotom, which is a huge shame but still nice to have a bulky strong electric Pokemon.

Wash Rotom used to be a favorite battler of mine, but then it took an arrow to the knee it lost its ghost type status.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wash Rotom used to be a favorite battler of mine, but then it took an arrow to the knee it lost its ghost type status.

Hmm, in my opinion Was Rotom was made MUCH better by its new typing. The STAB Hydro Pump it gets coupled with its new extreme resistances is a sight to behold! In my mind this is something that improved Rotom without contrast :3

miltankRancher

Years

Hmm, in my opinion Was Rotom was made MUCH better by its new typing. The STAB Hydro Pump it gets coupled with its new extreme resistances is a sight to behold! In my mind this is something that improved Rotom without contrast :3

Hmmm... Yeah. But, I am a huge fan of ghost Rotom, so 'm biased actually.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
    Username: The Nightmare
    Partner Pokemon: Manetric
    Why Do You Want To Join This Team: because I like electric types and they also have the coolest pokemon as electric types.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Username: The Nightmare
    Partner Pokemon: Manetric
    Why Do You Want To Join This Team: because I like electric types and they also have the coolest pokemon as electric types.
    You're ACCEPTED!
    Next Time Read The Rules.And I Agree Zapdos Is Strong!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back