• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

__ThE OFFicIAl KingDOM hEARts THREad__

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    They finally show him kick the bucket? YAY. Now my friend can stop going "Zexion's not dead because they don't show it." XD Too bad I won't see that until the end of June. Darn.

@__@ I'm so close to beating Sora's side though. Just a few more rooms and I'm done~

Years
    But don't they say he's 'eliminated' in the KH2 Journal? The others died, and they were listed as 'eliminated', so you think it'd stand the same for him as well. It might not happen on screen, but it's definitely inferred though the journal if you ask me. o_O

Meh, just a random thought there.

Cherrim

Years
    Yes, well, I don't quite trust the translation of the KH2 Journal.

For about half of the original six Organization members, they spelt their Others' names wrong, which really screwed things up because it defied the whole anagram thing. o_o; For example, I think they called Xigbar's other "Bleig" and screwed up on the L/R thing. So instead they should've called him Xigbal to be accurate. XD;

Bottom line, I'm pretty sure Zexy's dead. XD;

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Kingdom Hearts is among my most favorite games. My favorite Character from it, right now, is The Enigmatic Soldier: The destructive optional boss in Final Mix+ that makes Sephiroth look like A total weakling :D

And this is me being my braggy self, but i'm A Pro at this Game. I've even fought Sephiroth and won without getting hit ONCE, save for 3 Heartless Angels, and also to mention I didn't have the Glide, Quick Run, AND Aerial Dodge abilities...and I was at level 49...yeah...i'm that good.

And I hope to God KH2: FM+ comes out here, I must fight The Enigmatic Soldier!

Years
    Zexion is dead. in kh2, in "proof of existence", the room with the gravestone like things in the world that never was, Roxas, xemnas, saix and the other dude are the only ones with intact deco things. when you get there, they are the only living members

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Zexion is dead. in kh2, in "proof of existence", the room with the gravestone like things in the world that never was, Roxas, xemnas, saix and the other dude are the only ones with intact deco things. when you get there, they are the only living members
    Actually, the plate that would have shown Zexion's weapon was broken, which means you can't see the colour of it, and therefore, it's impossible to know if he's dead. But Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ shows Zexion dyng so yes, he is dead.

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    well then there must be a connection between him and roxas because he look just like him

Soujiro

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2007
    Actually, the plate that would have shown Zexion's weapon was broken, which means you can't see the colour of it, and therefore, it's impossible to know if he's dead. But Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ shows Zexion dyng so yes, he is dead.

Well seeing as the door to go fight him wasnt open like it was for Saix and Luxord, it was obvious he was dead.

Years
    *too lazy to read previous posts*

I LOVE KH. I own them both and have EVERYTHING on both of them, and I mean everything. Except perhaps a few things on KHII. Super fanboy here ^.^

Cherrim

Years
    Haha, I think I injured myself playing KH too much this week. @_@ My thumb has these spasms when I'm playing sometimes and I can feel it down through my wrist. I blame Marluxia because I can't beat him. XD;;

Anyway, I thought I was going to get the secret ending in FM+ the other day but...I didn't. ;_;' I'm not sure why but apparently I might have to beat the armoured figure which...takes out all my HP in one go. Two hits if I'm lucky. So I might just break down and watch it online. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    well i will never hurt myself playing kh/khCOM/kh2 intill i move out my mom has a rule ps2 only on weekends *grumbles* well im adt last save in kg took me a while i had been there be4 but the data got erased didnt even beat ansem when that data was intact bt it turns out im better at kingsom hearts 2 then i was in jkh heh

kh:final save
    kh2: sehpi beaten and ansem/xemy beaten.... a few times
    ive played com but cant get past tt in riku
    i hate you u people who have kh2 fm i hate you with all my soul...if you invite me over ill forget about that

Cherrim

Years
    If you lived near me, you could totally come over to play FM+. ;P

Anyway, I used to have that limit when I was younger. Then my parents forgot about it. I'm still not "allowed" to play video games on weekdays but no one says anything when I do. So you get situations like this week where I was home ill most of the week and played way too much. X(

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    heh that be great im stuck watching vids of kh2 fm
    usally with sucky music heh
    how long did it take them to forget about it?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Haha, I think I injured myself playing KH too much this week. @_@ My thumb has these spasms when I'm playing sometimes and I can feel it down through my wrist. I blame Marluxia because I can't beat him. XD;;

Anyway, I thought I was going to get the secret ending in FM+ the other day but...I didn't. ;_;' I'm not sure why but apparently I might have to beat the armoured figure which...takes out all my HP in one go. Two hits if I'm lucky. So I might just break down and watch it online. ;_;
    I'd totally sacrifice my wrists to play KH 2 Final Mix so you shouldn't be complaining. =P And about the armoured figure; what level are you and which difficulty are you playing on? That sounds like the kind of boss I'd like to play against. D= Also, if you can't get past him (or Marluxia for that matter), may I suggest you go synthesize yourself a bunch of Defense Boosts? I got enough synthesis items for around 10 Defense Boosts and 10 Power Boosts in the original KH 2 in only aroudn 4 or 5 hours and I could have synthesized more if I wouldn't have run out of the crystals that synthesize a higher level item. (Forgot the name. ._. I'm in serious need of more Kingdom Hearts! >O)
    well i will never hurt myself playing kh/khCOM/kh2 intill i move out my mom has a rule ps2 only on weekends *grumbles* well im adt last save in kg took me a while i had been there be4 but the data got erased didnt even beat ansem when that data was intact bt it turns out im better at kingsom hearts 2 then i was in jkh heh

kh:final save
    kh2: sehpi beaten and ansem/xemy beaten.... a few times
    ive played com but cant get past tt in riku
    i hate you u people who have kh2 fm i hate you with all my soul...if you invite me over ill forget about that
    If you want to be really lame against Riku, just fill your deck with attack cards with the value 0 and Elixirs/Hi-Potions and just keep breaking his sleights. When I was playing through the game without taking any HP on level ups I did that to Vexen and in the end he had two cards in a sleight and two cards in his deck. Don't ask me why he didn't pick a third card for the sleight. O.o

Cherrim

Years
    I'd totally sacrifice my wrists to play KH 2 Final Mix so you shouldn't be complaining. =P And about the armoured figure; what level are you and which difficulty are you playing on? That sounds like the kind of boss I'd like to play against. D= Also, if you can't get past him (or Marluxia for that matter), may I suggest you go synthesize yourself a bunch of Defense Boosts? I got enough synthesis items for around 10 Defense Boosts and 10 Power Boosts in the original KH 2 in only aroudn 4 or 5 hours and I could have synthesized more if I wouldn't have run out of the crystals that synthesize a higher level item. (Forgot the name. ._. I'm in serious need of more Kingdom Hearts! >O)
    I'm only at level 63, but that should be more than enough to beat Marluxia's absent silhouette. It's not the lack of HP/defence that kills me, it's more often the fact that my count runs down to zero. :| I gave up for a bit because my hand was seriously doing some weird twitching thing. I'll pick it back up again in a week or two. XD I'd completely forgotten you could synthesize those items though, rofl, so I'll have to remember to pull out my guide and figure out which materials are what. :B

And I'm playing on Critical. XD So even when I max out my level, I've heard it's still going to be near impossible to beat the secret boss. oo;

Back