• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A change for me

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
  • So, I want to be a little healthier, and I don't exercise very much (as in, pretty much not at all. XD), so I figured I would start there. So I went out for a walk/jog.

I have only done this a couple of times in the past you know, in my twenty years of living but I only went around the street behind my home. But I felt like that was a pretty short walk, so I went longer this time. Much longer. In fact, measuring out on Google Earth, I found I walked 2.41 miles, whereas the aforementioned walk on the street was less than a mile. That's big for me, so i wanted to share this. ^__^

I also want to share this because I figure, if I tell everyone here that I want to do this every day, and maybe blog about any interesting walks, then I will have more motivation to actually get out and do it. Anybody else think that's a good idea? :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • This sounds like a fun idea. I used to walk more than I do now because I liked to take pictures of things... maybe you could take pictures too?

-Jared-

Years
  • @Anna: I wish I had had a camera today. At one point, a Great Dane and a Dachshund dog meandered over to me and Desmond and started to follow me. It was hilarious because it was this HUGE dog and this tiny dogwalking side by side. XD

@Lady Gaga: I will try...it'll be tough, but I really want to follow through! :D

-Jared-

Years
  • I...completely forgot about the pokewalker. 0__o If I was currently playing HG or SS I totally would do that. XD

Back