• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A collection of Random pixels placed in an Ordered Fashion. (AKA My showcase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
    So here we go, this isnt all of it, ill update some more later.

-CUSTOMS-

Ash, Hoenn Ash, Rishie,Imposter Oak from the TCG, Jessie and James (They're edits though.) And me! Its not in the style that much, just shape and form really, also my avvie =P

A custom egg, and a custom jigglypuff =P

The new Wes RS style sheet. Old is on the right.
    Its still a work in progress.

-REVAMPS-

Brock and Misty from GSC.

-RIPS-
    FRLG Ending Pixelarts
    FRLG ending running sheet

More to added...

DISCLAIMER
    You may NOT edit these sprite into anything else, or recolour them really stupidly,use them in a trainer card, without my permission via PM.
    You MAY use them in their entirity (meaning without editing them) in avaters, signitures, as long as you give credit.

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Desgardes...I remember you from a loooong time ago =o *cough* Groudon's World *cough*

That's some great sprites Des ^____^ You did a freakin good job on making them <3

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    These are all really well made, Desgardes.

The only thing I can see, that, to me, seems a little odd, is on the Brock revamp, his right leg looks somewhat cut off. Not too big of a deal, just something that stuck out to me.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Your new trainer sprite is very nice. I like a lot ^^ It's unique and different from all the other trainers ;D

The custom egg and Jigglypuff is cool too. The egg looks like a Yoshi egg >3

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
    Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
    Your new trainer sprite is very nice. I like a lot ^^ It's unique and different from all the other trainers ;D

The custom egg and Jigglypuff is cool too. The egg looks like a Yoshi egg >3

Haha Thanks =)

*looks at egg again* Oh snap it does =O

Years
    I've seen you at PT a couple of times :P
    Awesome sprites, and yes the egg does look like a yoshi egg. Although the revamps look a bit too light for the pokemon sprites

Years
    fidani said:
    Pretty good. *messagetooshort*

Ok, if you can't make a constructive comment then don't even bother commenting at all. A rule of the sub-forum is to give detailed comments on an artist's work, in which you obviously avoided in addition to bypassing the character limit (which is not there to be bypassed anyway.) Refrain from making a comment if you can't comply with saying something constructive without bypassing the character limit.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back