• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A collection of random tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    OK so this set is in kyles new style So we have the cherrygrove houses, The cianwood houses, Revamps of the Puter city viridian city and Lavender city houses The HG/SS pokemon center a pokemart and the firered leaf grean gym revamp one with the gen 3 yellow roof ond with the gen 4 orange roof, and the celadon buildings, and a lighthouse Hope ya like guys

2cs9pg4.png

Right so small update and sorry guys but this one isnt public so iv jpeged it ok. This is the pokemon center for the first city in Pokemon white light, my game. The city is called floriset city. Anyway Its wooden has a balcany and lots of entrances there is a reason for all the entrances but i will keep that secret, anyway enjoy. I have Just added the pokemart aswell. I have just added the wooden gate room now.

Wooden__center_Mart_and_gate_by_Alucus.jpg

first update for a long time I have started on a joint project with Novus to make all of the tiles HG/SS tiles hes doing johto while I do kanto

So to start it off we have the tiles for viridian city, Enjoy.

P.S. Ill do the street lights and gym another time.

qrc4us.png

I have also started work on pewter city

pewter_city_tiles_work_in_prog_by_Alucus.png

Well as you know me and novus are working on making all of the tiles from HG/SS he is doing johto Im doing kanto right.

So to do it properly we are maping each area out as we go along so to start off with we have Pallet town, so Enjoy.

2dlnc46.png

Ok iv just finished indoor tiles.

pallet_town_indoor_tiles_by_Alucus.png

small update, just the gate building.

HG_SS_Gate_by_Alucus.png

Well seing as The sevii islands are not in HG/SS I thought that It might be nice to make my own version of them, So im starting off with Knot island (1 island). All tiles are public just credit if used please.

Credit to pokemondiamond for the water, tall grass and sand.
    Credit to kyle for the large sea rocks.

The other tiles like grass and trees are in the pallet town sheet.

Knot_island_HG_SS_style_by_Alucus.png

Updateness, im starting a little sprite comic based on the first few episodes of the anime, so to start with we have.

Part_1_I_CHOOSE_YOU_by_Alucus.png

and just incase people want them heres the tiles used for the sprite comic.

Sprite_comic_tiles_by_Alucus.png

The ash overworld belongs to

LORDINDY
    small trees belong to saurav.

tiny little update. Heres an anime based oaks lab with the HG/SS pallet

anime_oaks_lab_by_Alucus.png

well heres all of the tiles that I made today. There all gunna be for my revamped blue point isle, and whirl islands, but seing as they are HG/SS tiles im making them public. Anyway theres 3 buildings from goldenrod, one of them is the underground entrance, the goldenrod fence thing the goldenrod street light, the yellow goldenrod path, the global trade flag, the national park bench, the national park fence thing, the national park flower bed, flower bed walls and without flowers =D the national park bin, the cianwood flag pole things, the cerulian city path and the cerulian city bush. So enjoy

tile_compilation_by_Alucus.png

Well Im bored so I decided to do a quick revamp of the players house in emerald.

Emerald_players_house_by_Alucus.png

Following on with the hoenn tiles iv decided to make the pokecenter mart and gym. So first off is the center and mart.

Hoenn_pokemart_and_center_by_Alucus.png

Thanks to Dew for sorting out the initial problums that I had with the pokecenter so partial credit goes to him on this one.

Hay guys cus of all your guys coment, I decided to redo the Hoenn center, and Im much happier with it now, so thanks guys. The middle one is the newest one by the way :p

Hoenn_pokecenter_revamp_2_by_Alucus.png

Littleroot is now complete.

Littleroot_Town_by_Alucus.png

Update time guys the first one for a while, I have been buisy with tile requests aswell as other stuff so I have had the day off stuff like that to work on the HG/SS tile set, so here is a work in progress of the cave tiles. I found these a massive chalange as I strugle a bit with caves and mountains, so I am really happy with how they turned out, I still have a load more to do though, and I want to do some updated FR/LG cave detail tiles aswell, so keep an eye on this one cus it will keep changing.

HG_SS_cave_tiles_by_Alucus.png

Some tiles that I made a bit ago and forgot to upload.

Ruins_of_alpha_tiles_by_Alucus.png

Well seeing as this topic is coming alive again, I may aswell post some of my newer tiles.

A new version of Devon corp.

Devon_Corporation_by_Alucus.png

A few random buildings.

Newest_tileset_by_Alucus.png

The official Calisprojects.com tileset. Please credit, the_english_kiwi and Calisprojects.com as well as me, if you use these ones please.

Calis_tileset_by_Alucus.png

My up to date littleroot remake.

Project_H_Littleroot_exact__by_Alucus.png

This next one isnt all made by me, its for use making a game, that most anyone can help on, so if you want to help out to to and go to LINK So this is the tileset for pallet town in that game. credit to alistair and kyledove for a few of the tiles, the rest are made by me.

Pallet_town_tiles_W_I_P_by_Alucus.png

Now all of these are public, Unless stated otherwise, just please give credit if used.
    Any that say they arnt public will be Jpeged to prevent use.

Last edited:

ultimate x

Noblesse Oblige
    Years
  • oh pal, you really are great, I have no mistake of choosing as you know, haha! well, anyway, good luck with this pal! these tiles really are great. :D

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Very nicely done! good shading, good anatomy (coz you see some buildings, there all over the place >.>) and genrally good! I can see no flaws with them. If onyl I knew how to sprite like this -.-

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    oh pal, you really are great, I have no mistake of choosing as you know, haha! well, anyway, good luck with this pal! these tiles really are great. :D

Thanks dude I knew that you would like them

Very nicely done! good shading, good anatomy (coz you see some buildings, there all over the place >.>) and genrally good! I can see no flaws with them. If onyl I knew how to sprite like this -.-

Thanks a lot any you could beleive me all it takes is practice I mean just look at kyle I know how he started out and now look at him

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    These are very well done. I especially love the Silph Co. building it makes me want a DS remake of FR/LG

:D thanks but remember Kanto is in HG/SS but i doubt that it will look like this...I hope it wont anyway :D cus then I would fire ma lazor at game freak for stealing my design

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Awesome tiles, just perfect for my game. (Which is making a comeback xD). No complaints with any of these, and I especially love the Silph Co. building.

Thanks im glad that somebody will be putting them to good use

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back