• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A collection of random tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    No, but it's not right!
    Unless the thing on the roof bends or something...
    But it's not right.

The part with the pokeball on it sticking out is meant to be bigger. The regular roof curves and couples with it where it juts out.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    The part with the pokeball on it sticking out is meant to be bigger. The regular roof curves and couples with it where it juts out.

Thank you, I was finding it a little hard to explain :D

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Oh. That explains it then.
    I hope you know that I was only criticizing your work so you could improve. I meant no harm

Na I enjoy criticizam it helps me improve my work, so its all welcome. It was my fault really I had a mental block and couldent think of how to put it :D

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Update time guys the first one for a while, I have been buisy with tile requests aswell as other stuff so I have had the day off stuff like that to work on the HG/SS tile set, so here is a work in progress of the cave tiles. I found these a massive chalange as I strugle a bit with caves and mountains, so I am really happy with how they turned out, I still have a load more to do though, and I want to do some updated FR/LG cave detail tiles aswell, so keep an eye on this one cus it will keep changing.

HG_SS_cave_tiles_by_Alucus.png

Last edited:

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • I can't beleive this thread has gotten so far back in the pages. The tiles are amazing! I really like the littleroot town one and that cave is excellent too. Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    About your cave tiles.
    The sidewall tiles. Those thick black lines they have. They look a bit misplaced. You should make them thinner like you did with the front wall.

One question about those rock tiles you used for your Knot Island map. Is there a cave entrance tile for these? I would really love to use them, but I am missing those cave entrance tiles.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • Update time guys the first one for a while, I have been buisy with tile requests aswell as other stuff so I have had the day off stuff like that to work on the HG/SS tile set, so here is a work in progress of the cave tiles. I found these a massive chalange as I strugle a bit with caves and mountains, so I am really happy with how they turned out, I still have a load more to do though, and I want to do some updated FR/LG cave detail tiles aswell, so keep an eye on this one cus it will keep changing.

HG_SS_cave_tiles_by_Alucus.png
    about the entrance part, how do i get it faded like you have it? I cant get rid of the black part well

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    about the entrance part, how do i get it faded like you have it? I cant get rid of the black part well

I may have to work on a translusent colour thing for that sorry about that.

Wow....
    Amazing tiles.
    Where did you get all the people for the pokemon pixel comix?

I either made them or got them from the games and deviant art.

Anyway some tiles that I made a bit ago and forgot to upload.

Ruins_of_alpha_tiles_by_Alucus.png

Enjoy.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Spelled gary wrong in comix. You said Garry...

waw really, and tell me how this coment is not spam. I am aware that I mispelled it but I couldent be bothered to fix the spelling mistake. Now unless you have some constructive crit on how I can improve my tiles dont coment.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Those ruins tiles are amazing! I like the colours and the shades of them you chose. Those statues represent... Rhydon, am I right? I have a question, though: What's the purpose of the top most tiles? I mean the thin wall-like things.

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
    Years
  • Those ruins tiles are amazing! I like the colours and the shades of them you chose. Those statues represent... Rhydon, am I right? I have a question, though: What's the purpose of the top most tiles? I mean the thin wall-like things.

those are half-pipes, totally half-pipes

but i do like your tilesets for the ruins and all of them in general. one of my favorites is probably the cave

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Those ruins tiles are amazing! I like the colours and the shades of them you chose. Those statues represent... Rhydon, am I right? I have a question, though: What's the purpose of the top most tiles? I mean the thin wall-like things.

There the side and back entrences for the ruins, for if you want to add them.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • MD
    • Seen Jun 19, 2015
    Dude! These tiles are incredible! I'll use them for my game! I'm glad they're public! Thanks much!!!

~Neo-Spriteman

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back