• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A collection of random tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    One Word

There is only one word to describe your tiles: AWESOME
    I really liked the Littlerot Remap, hope to see more of your work soon!!

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Yes, his Deviant art has some new tiles actually unposted here.

True I havent posted stuff on here in a long time, Im focusing mainly on deviantart and calisprojects nowadays, Im actually working obn a calis exclusive set with Theenglishkiwi(Novus) at the moment.

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    hey man, nice tiles you made there... If I use one I'll let you know!

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • they all look great! I like the cave set best, but why does the shadow of the ladder only have one bar while the ladder has three?

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
    Years
  • Wow, these are awesome! I'll probably use them! Everything blends in well, and it's so pretty. I like the light from the entrance to the cave :)

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    they all look great! I like the cave set best, but why does the shadow of the ladder only have one bar while the ladder has three?

Cus its a faded shadow, it only shows part of the tile. It would take up to much space if it were a full tile shadow.

majorgames

ok im making a new game, im not even revealing the name but the point is, ur tiles are awsome, im gunna use em, give credit so im replying so i can find this thread easily again

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    ok im making a new game, im not even revealing the name but the point is, ur tiles are awsome, im gunna use em, give credit so im replying so i can find this thread easily again

Oki Dokies but you might want to scoot over to my deviant art page I have loads more newer ones on there.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    thnx, ive just added u (Elusive-Umbreon)

p.s i have a request, can you make some gates (like the HG/SS ones u did before) but the north and south exits. thnx

Yup I will but please mate, dont post requests on here its against the rules, if you want to request something pm/vm me or send me a comment on deviant art.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back