• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a Dunkin Donuts just opened in my town

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    There's tons of them where I live. Food wise I wouldn't bother with anything, the coffee is okay at best... I'd say the best thing you could get at one is their hot chocolate

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I stop at DD every morning usually. It's nothing spectacular.

There's tons of them where I live. Food wise I wouldn't bother with anything, the coffee is okay at best... I'd say the best thing you could get at one is their hot chocolate

What about cream cheese?

Get it!???

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Being a proud and hardy resident of New England, yes, Dunkin' is the shit! Unless it's a bad Dunkin, then it's just shit.

We have two of them in my town (Of just under 6k residents) one is bad and one is great. Sadly the great one is inside Walmart so it's a journey to get your coffee.

I personally recommend an Med iced coffee with reg sugar and cream, melt the sugar, and add 2 shots of Blueberry and 2 shots of mocha. Fun!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Being a proud and hardy resident of New England, yes, Dunkin' is the shit! Unless it's a bad Dunkin, then it's just shit.

We have two of them in my town (Of just under 6k residents) one is bad and one is great. Sadly the great one is inside Walmart so it's a journey to get your coffee.

I personally recommend an Med iced coffee with reg sugar and cream, melt the sugar, and add 2 shots of Blueberry and 2 shots of mocha. Fun!
    I've worked here for three years (going on four I should really find something else to do with my life) and I've never heard someone order blueberry and mocha. If I didn't hate our Mocha I'd give it a shot lmao.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I've worked here for three years (going on four I should really find something else to do with my life) and I've never heard someone order blueberry and mocha. If I didn't hate our Mocha I'd give it a shot lmao.

Chocolate blueberries are good, and it turns out Chocolate blueberry coffee is delicious too! You really should give it a shot! Reminds me that summer still exists even if it's winter for 10 months here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Chocolate blueberries are good, and it turns out Chocolate blueberry coffee is delicious too! You really should give it a shot! Reminds me that summer still exists even if it's winter for 10 months here.

The logic makes perfect sense to me! Someone a while back was ordering vanilla and blueberry together and when I asked them what it tasted like one day they said 'Blueberry Pancakes'. So I gave it a shot and hey what do you know!

Maybe I'll give it a try when I'm feeling daring. I'm not much of a coffee drinker (i normally go for tea or just plain water) but I still give flavors a try so I can tell customers what they're like.

Back