• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Few Ideas

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    I have a few ideas for a hack and want you guys to rate and review them, or C+C as another term. (Comment + Criticism)

Pokemon -----Gold Version
    No, it's not a remake...

Story:
    Well, I got this idea from Esmas and slightly edited it, it's the same as Pokemon Gold but you reverse the story. Instead of being Gold, you are now Silver. (The Rival), So you steal your starter Pokemon, and you encounter Gold when going to Cherrygrove City, as your first battle. (And so the story goes on) Of course, there will be some new features so it doesn't look the same. And alot of new work put into it so it basically is a completely different hack. And yes, Kanto will be included, and the battles there.

Features:

• Obviously, new graphics because that is one of my skills.
    • Some new side-quests to do, for instance, beat the Team Rocket members in Slowpokes Well, and encounter Gold.
    • New Scripts and Re-Occuring characters.
    • Police will chase after you, because after all, you did steal a Pokemon.
    • Some same events as the normal Pokemon Gold, for instance:
    • When the policeman comes in the original Pokemon Gold to identify the person Gold battled, you come into the building and watch them talk, but then you run away...
    • When you battle your rival at the Team Rocket base, you have to beat Team Rocket for the sake of becoming stronger.
    • Some other ideas will pop up ;D.

Pokemon ----- Version

Story:
    My idea here is being Ash from the episodes, going to the Battle Frontier. You must go to your hotel before going to the Battle Frontier to get your Pokemon. And then the story continues.. The team rocket encounters will continue..

Features:

• Same storyline as from the episodes.
    • New Graphics.

Pokemon Johto Adventures
    The idea of the hack above came from this.

Story:
    You are again Ash from the Anime, and are travelling to Johto with only your Pikachu. You get to choose a starter, and receive the others through the game. Basically everything that happened in the episodes..

Features:

• New Graphics.
    • Alot of new overworlds.
    • HEAPS of new Re-Occuring Characters, including Kenta and Marina from Pokemon Chronicles.
    • Alot of new side-quests.
    • More features as I go through the hack..

Thats about it, could you guys reply to this, I want to get started soon.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    I like the first idea, you could call it "pokemon gold: Rival edition"
    It would be cool, you could make like the police come after you and stuff.

I don't like the second one very much.

The third is also ok, but i hate the pokemon ash has

Years
    I was going to do the first one a little while ago, but I think two hacks would be too much for me. This is a storyline that I made up for it, it was posted in the storyline thread.
    thethethethe said:
    This is the story of the other side of Gold. In this version you play as Silver. You'd start in a small quiet town near Mount Silver (Bad pun not intended). Living with his reformed father, Giovanni, who has driven a hate for Team Rocket into his son. Growing up in a family involved in a life of crime, Silver now has no problems with stealing from other people, and that includes Pokemon.
    On his tenth birthday, he says goodbye to his father early in the morning, telling him he's just going for a walk. The reformed Giovanni, says goodbye without asking where he is going. Silver then and heads to New Bark Town to steal his first Pokemon.

When he gets to Professor Elms lab, he looks through a window and sees Gold, standing there choosing his first Pokemon. As he sees Elm walk Gold out of the lab, he decides to sneak into the lab and steal a Pokemon.
    When Elm sees Silver, Silver rushes out the window and runs home to show his father his Pokemon. Giovanni, now living a life free of crime, is disgusted when he hears that his son, has stolen a Pokemon from Prof. Elm. After a long argument, Giovanni kicks him out of the house until he returns the Pokemon. Silver heads back to New Bark Town, to give the Pokemon Back, but being the kind person that Elm is, and seeing how the Pokemon has become attached to Silver, he decides to let Silver keep the Pokemon. Still angry with his father, Silver decides to go on his own journey, with his Pokemon, to prove to himself and his father that he can end any evil ideas in his head, by trying to remove Team Rocket from the world.

And just a little more info, on what I'm thinking about doing.
    Silver will take his own route through Johto, visiting some familiar towns of Johto, and some you've never seen before in a game.

I didn't want Silver to go through all the "normal" towns of Johto. Remember all those little Towns that Ash walked through in the series, I wanted to include some of the little towns that weren't in the game. These would replace towns where, Silver didn't see Gold in the original gold.

Since, I'm not going to do this anymore, you can take any of these ideas if you wanted to.

EDIT: I forgot to mention. Second idea, I didn't really like. But the third one is alright.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Thanks for your thoughts, i've started on a fusion of the first and last idea.
    As thethethethe mentioned about the little towns, I might add some of these in the routes ;D. Making them bigger and much more original. The third idea has always been an idea of mine so I want to use it in this game. I'll wait for more peoples suggestions.

Any name ideas? I don't want anything like Rival Edition sorry ;P

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    Mmm I like the idea of actually being Silver instead of Gold for a change xD. Me and probably others would love to see a New story in Johto.

The idea about the Battle Frontier is ok I guess. It's just that I didn't really enjoy the original one in emerald lol.

I like the idea of this also. Pretty much for the same reason as the 1st idea.

Back