• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016

I'm sorry, what colour are the trees in your world, again?
Sevii islands had great purposes. To train. To expand on
the rocket story. To add more to the game!

Err. I guess they added something a little extra. Now that I think about it.

Fight fight fight? You had to chase a team rocket member, invade Misty's date at Cape Brink, find a machine part underwater in a gym, and deliver the part to a power plant. Is that not enough plot for you!?! That wasn't even a sliver of the importance of Kanto. Please don't under appreciate things that won't always be there.

I don't know what's so special about interrupting a date or getting a machine part out of a Gym. I'm not under appreciate, I just don't think there was a plot in Kanto. You win all the badges, and you push-over one Rocket Grunt. Not a plot to me.

You need to expand on your ideal "bigger plot" or else your post is a waste of space.

Like adding on to the TR Grunt mission. Having more than just one grunt, instead of still a piece of the machine steal the whole thing, hidden te pieces all over Kanto. Do something.

It won't happen. Deal with it.

Don't be so negative, I could have said the same about G/S remakes.

I want that fabulous hair. (:

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
Hmmm...

PokéRadar will be coming back... RIGHT?!
Who doesn't want shiny GS Pokémon?!
It better work in caves too... T____T

CollinP

My Avi Evolved
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2009
I'm excited to see the revamps of the Dog's/Bird's overworld sprites.
I think they'll look wonderful.
so true, those will be cool- what i want to see though is Celebi- that will just be kick-arse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back