• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplynaruto

Banned
    Years
    Oh ok mbye some one else could or you knwo what what language it and what character of what country it is. I mean if I could get that information to translate the characters on a site I can be the one who discovered ti.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    well, we probobly all know this, but the Pokeballs from Johto are programed in... or, at least there are AR codes for them!

never got to test them, though...

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    Maybe it's like in FR/LG. First it's the same as G/S and after you beat it, you are able to catch national Pokémon.

I hope not. IMO if they were to remake Gold it should be almost excatly the same as is was in the original only with a couple minor adjustments, but NO 3rd/4th gen pokemon. It would be awesome if they did the pysical/specail split thingy for it though. Then sneasal wouldn't suck...

simplynaruto

Banned
    Years
    Well 4th yeah consideringallthe evos. 3rd on the other hand mabye just azurill. Can't find recycled pokemon in the 3rd gen for some reason other than azurill. Oh yeah wynaut. Nothing else though.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    orly? *searches for codes*

Wow, Nintendo sure put a lot in. I mean I originally thought they just put in the location data as a 'it's there if we [Nintendo] decide to remake it' kind of thing. But they've put the GSC Apricorn balls?! GS REMAKE!! <3 :D

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Ive tried the codes and they only show ???, this would be data that can be put in later, if they decide to make a remake i say in theory but I could be wrong

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I tested them with my AR and they work :3

Yeah, but the real question is, are their GSC functions present? If so I think we will be immersed again in our old, joyfulness incarnate memories of GSC and Johto!

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
    I'd be awsome if they really did make the remake because Gold was my first and 1 of my favorite games. But most likly they won't make it or at least any time soon.T_T

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'd be awsome if they really did make the remake because Gold was my first and 1 of my favorite games. But most likly they won't make it or at least any time soon.T_T

There is supposedly a new game coming out for the DS in Japan sometime at the end of this year. It could be a G/S remake, or it could be another lame Puzzle game.

Who knows?

simplynaruto

Banned
    Years
    Well its mostly true aaand dont say there is no remake. I think the remake would come after the Y/C/E of D/P. I think its to make it more compatibe with both aaand to show the enhanced graphics of the remake. I absolutely didn't understand why they released FR/LG before emerald. I played both then when emerald came around I thought wow cant wait to play R/S with FR/LG graphics. I was wrong and pissed when I played emerald. So that is why a G/S remake would come after th 3rd D/P. To show new graphics after the old. Not show new graphics and then back to old. I now see why someone made in genral discussion a thread if emerald is a R/S hack of nintendo.

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
    Years
    I can't tell something new but all the sites I saw said "It's the 3rd of D/P" so I guess that's what is coming.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Well its mostly true aaand dont say there is no remake. I think the remake would come after the Y/C/E of D/P.

I am not saying there will be no remake, I am saying we want 4th Gen Johto before an enhanced version of D/P...
    I mean really, what do you want first? A repeat of something we already did not too long ago or or old, grand memories of Johto brought back to us but in 4th gen form?

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    I am not saying there will be no remake, I am saying we want 4th Gen Johto before an enhanced version of D/P...
    I mean really, what do you want first? A repeat of something we already did not too long ago or or old, grand memories of Johto brought back to us but in 4th gen form?

But the 4th gen form is total phailsauce...:/

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    But the 4th gen form is total phailsauce...:/

The reasons I want a G/S/C remake is due to the fact the GBC cartridges are all dead (, and I like the evolutions for the 2nd Gen introduced in 4th gen and I am expecting more to the story (Kinda like the Sevi Islands in FR/LG) and I don't wanna keep playing as a pathetic male all my life who looks like he wants to join the military (the beret gives me this idea...); I would rather play as a totally awesome male (Gold*). Once the G/S/C remake comes out I am transferring all my good Pokes to it and will only use Diamond to keep restarting starting with a team hatched from eggs and (if the GTS cloning glitch is rectified in the remake, which I think cannot be rectified) will only use it as a cloning laboratory...

In "4th gen form" I just meant having it with the 3rd and 4th Gen Pokes, 3rd and 4th gen items and whatnot; since I don't want the sucky things D/P introduced, like the male character for instance (he is simply atrocious IMO)...

*I hope they don't butcher Gold's sprite by making it look as shoddy as Lucas' sprite...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    The one will release at the end of the year is GSC remake and they'll release the DP third installment about mid year. Hey that's what I read, don't get it too serious since the news is still unconfirm!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back