• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A gallery

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    Some of my graphics work, enjioy

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Wow, those are so amazing. They're incredible, Awesome wow!
    I like your style you've used; got any tutorials? :3
    I love them. Awesome job on making those.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    lol thanks. I've been planning on making tuts but just can never be bothered.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Cut the borders, they're a little out of style now n___n
    In any case this is your best. You've gotta work on dynamics though, from your tags I can see right away you rely on big stocks, your backgrounds are falling behind and just being sorta... backgrounds, and not fitting the tag very well. This being a prime example.
    try working with filters and even take game wallpaper stocks as backgrounds. C4D's liquified to create the initial flow is also a very good technique. Which is another thing you need to concentrate on, bringing out the focal, ensuring nothing is taking away from it ie. a second focal, and add flow if needed (often is). Anyway, go in the direction of the first tag I linked, it's a little crowded but a step in the right direction indefinately.
    Keep going.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I love your work it's spectacular. Brings the attention to the eyes straight off. The only one I seem to be thinking is a bit off is this, it could be my computer or it is the effects and render in the tag make it seem blurry. That's really the only one I can point out. It's nice to see someone using borders they suit your tags that are dark coloured, as for bright ones, not as much. As for the avatars, I instantly fell in love with, I love stuff like that. <33 Good work, keep it up! C:

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    Cut the borders, they're a little out of style now n___n
    In any case this is your best. You've gotta work on dynamics though, from your tags I can see right away you rely on big stocks, your backgrounds are falling behind and just being sorta... backgrounds, and not fitting the tag very well. This being a prime example.
    try working with filters and even take game wallpaper stocks as backgrounds. C4D's liquified to create the initial flow is also a very good technique. Which is another thing you need to concentrate on, bringing out the focal, ensuring nothing is taking away from it ie. a second focal, and add flow if needed (often is). Anyway, go in the direction of the first tag I linked, it's a little crowded but a step in the right direction indefinately.
    Keep going.

Lol, border ain't out of style or maybe there out of style here idk. About the background, I normally I drop a dark colour from the render and then do a couple of smudge layers. I don't like getting a game stock background and putting it on, as it shows no effort. Also about the sig you linked about the render not fitting in, I made that using a tut and as you can see it didn't turn as well, as I didn't do what I normally do for all my sigs but thanks for the ideas/improvments. I'll take them on board.

@ Cold fusion
    Yeah the devil jinn sig is kinda blurry as I didn't sharpen it ( I was a noob when I made it as I didn't know about sharpening) and didn't save a PSD so I cant edit it as well. So i'll try to edit it when I'm not lazy :P and thanks for phrases.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    Wow they're ace :knockedou Are you thinking about making them for people here? Cos if you are I would like one.. :3

Lol, thanks and I will be making them hopefully for people once my exams are over with.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020

Oh right, ok. I take it your doing your GCSE's? If you are good luck with them :classic:

Yeah lol, got 10 exams left lol and 4 of them starting from Monday and thanks. If I do good I'm sure there'll be free sigs for you :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Get rid of habits like:

-Over Sharpening
    -Jumbled C4D crap in every direction
    -Borders

Some effects are quite nice, especially your sig. Just keep practicing is all ;D I'd also try real life renders, those are sexier to work with.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    I remember see yaoi (ash and gary) in deviantart for the yaoi fans look for it and for the others.... forget you see this XD

PokeWe

Yo.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Those freeze frames are pretty creative, I like the Plusle/Minun one and the Jirachi one. :D

Back