• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey of Two Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    This did pretty well last time but it died sadly so I've decided to revive it......again.

OK this RPG is going to be rather different than all the others. In this RPG there are two friends traveling together but they will meet other trainers, Pok?mon, gym leaders, Professors, and of course villains. Now what will make this RPG so different from the others is that there will be only two trainers traveling through Johto. But there will need to be more people helping us out. Anybody can join at any time but they will only participate for a very short time. Just a battle or mabey travel with us for a couple of days if your a trainer. A battle or even a capture if your a wild Pok?mon, if we capture you then we will take over. And if your a villain you can battle steal our Pok?mon and make us have to go and find you. You know all the things the villains do, so you will be around the longest if you are a villain. You can be the local Gym Leader (we will not be going to all the same towns that you do in the game so we will make some up. So if you become a gym leader to a new town then you have to make up the name of your badge.) A Prof. Any of them (the most common one will be Elm. And you can call us at any time.) Now like I said anyone can join at anytime and be anything they like. If you join once as a Pok?mon then want to join again as a trainer you can do that. If you join as a trainer and want to join again as the same thing you can and you can rejoin as many times as you like. But if you join more than once you have to make a new description. Now you don?t have to go into detail just your name, age, and what Pok?mon you have. If you want to rejoin as the same trainer and just say hi and battle again or to help with a villain (we can exchange Pok?gear numbers if you have one. Just call) thats allowed. I wanted to do this because it would be something new and help us meet new people on our journey just like the game.

Heres the Info you have to give:

Name:
    Age: If you come back as the same trainer at any time your age can change but not like from 10 to 30 OK. And if you want to you can be a trainer we met and then we get to town and it turns out your the local gym leader.
    Pok?mon: The same goes for your Pok?mon. You can have new ones but you can?t leave with 1 then come back a day later with 6. You can also change from trainer to villain and vise versa but not trainer to Pokemon. Now remember this is only if you come back as the same trainer. And (you might like this) you can have legendary Pok?mon but no more than 2 at a time.
    Are you a
    Villain =V
    Trainer =T
    Pokemon =P
    Gym Leader = GL
    Prof. =P

Heres my Info its a bit more than yours. The one I?m traveling with will have to give the same Info.

Name: Alana Nave
    Pok?mon: Chikorita
    Description:
    A Journey of Two Friends

Personality: Alana tends to be very sarcastic but she's really friendly. Most of the time she's pretty cheerful and carefree but it's a bad idea to cross her. When she becomes angry she adopts a forked tongue and can become a little harsh. Adventure is her middle name and she never turns down a chalenge. No matter what the odds she never backs down and helps those who need it anyway she can.
    History: She's just a girl from NewBark who's about to start her journey. She met Tysan when she was a kid adn they've been good friends ever since. Now they are about to begin their journey and she hopes to travel with her best friend. Her dream is to enter to Johto League Silver Confrence but she's not sure if Tysan wants to or not.
    Items: Pok?gear, Pok?dex, a laptop (with all essential disks and stuff), and then some basic trainer equipment.

Traveling Buddy/Chibitysan
    Name: Tysan Barlow
    Pokemon: Torchic
    Description: Tysan stands at about 5?6 he never really took the time to find out. His hair is a slick silvery color going in a wave motion. He weighs around 134 pounds, his structure is very fit. He has a couple of piercing in his ear with a half a moon shaped figure dangling from his ear. His eyes are a mix between blue and silver so pretty much a crimson blue and silver mix.
    Personality: Tysan is a good guy to hang with, he isn?t mean he is very nice and is all ways there when needed. He sometimes gets angry if someone does something stupid and they do not want to take the blame for it, this makes him very mad.
    History: Born in Sootopolis City he lived with his mom for about 10 years before he decided to head out into the world. He became a trainer at the age of 10 and has been since then. (4 years) Through his training, he has seen many good and bad things. The bad things have never really left his thoughts but he finds several ways to put them out. When he hit age 14 his entire life changed, he began to like girls more, his body structure had gotten bigger. As this went on, he became a tougher trainer. Training his pokemon to do rigorous trainings and he did it with them. Thus he was Tysan a great trainer and a great friend.
    Items: Poke Nav, MasterBallsx10, PokeBallsx25, Full Restorex15, Nuggetsx5Escape Ropex5

We will start in New Bark Town heading for Prof. Elms lab. If no one becomes Prof. Elm then we can play him.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    Well I guess as soon as someone joins. Anyone can join at any time so really what we need right now is Prof. Elm and the first gym leader.

Myrrh

Pokegirl909's True Love...
    Years
    Name: Kiro
    Pok?mon: Dragonite, Bagon, Kingdra(Clairs), and Jirachi.
    Are you a: GL
    Description: Tall, Dark Blue hair, a black headband, a black shirt covered by a blood-red vest, white pants, a green bag(Like the one Ash has), white Tennis Shoes, black bangkes
    Personality: He is a serious person, since he is a Dragon Pokemon Trainer, he likes to train alot, he is very happy, and is a flirt(Like Brock).
    History: I am the Younger Brother of Clair(Not Mentioned in the ANime or Manga, I made him up), I grew up with Clair, always playing woth her until she left Blackthorn City for some Journey, and so I have taken over for her.
    Items: Pok?gear, Pok?dex, a laptop, 4 Hyper Potions, and a Dragon Scale(Dragonite is holding it).

Alana

Years
    OOC: Ok you will be the forth gym leader Kiro. I will PM you when you need to come into the RP. I'll go ahead and start. I'll post my first post in a minute. ^_^ Oh and you can't have legendary Pokemon. Sorry I should have mentioned that earlier.

Last edited:

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Name: Takumi Takashi
    Pok?mon: Absol (Ryu), Houndoom (Sakamoto), Mightyena (Kumiko), Rapidash (Matsuo), Arcanine (Masahiro), and a small Poochyena (Taiki)(Doesn't fight, just stays beside Takumi)
    Appearence: He has black hair with red tips. Black fingerless gloves. A black shirt with slash mark on it (decoration). And dark red pants with black boots.
    Personality: Pretty quiet... yeah... that's about it -_-;
    He is A: GL (Fire and Dark if you haven't guessed XP)
    History: Meh, he used to be an Absol breeder, but her got good enough to become a gym leader at Fallobrough (SP?).
    Item: Hyper Potion: 3/Super Potion: 10/Potion: 15/Absol Food (for Ryu)/

Alana

Years
    OOC: You're accepted. You'll be gym leader five. I can contact you as well.

It was a beautiful day out. Warm with a clear blue sky and gentle breeze blowing through the early morning air. Alana waved to her mother as she sprinted down the road from her house. Today was the day she was going to get her first Pokemon from Prof. Elm. But first she had to get her best friend, Tysan.

"Be careful sweety! I'll be at the lab later to see you off!" Called Alana's mother from the door way as her daughter ran down the street.

"I will! And see you later!" Alana called back. She knew the streets well and she had traveled this route many times before. She passed several houses and finally stopped at one. "Hey Tysan!" She called. "Come on!"

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Name: Alex
    Pok?mon: Swampert,Blaziken,Aggron, and Gangar
    Are you a: T
    Description:https://img76.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Jinping84/Coolanimeguy.jpg[/IMG
    Personality: Is very cocky and loves his pokemon. Keeps all of his pokemon at heart
    History: Cousin of the well known Flannery. Not intp fire type pokemon as much but his grandfather gave him a Torchic and that is his strongest pokemon.
    Items: cell phone,pokedex,pokenav,laptop, and many pokeballs

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    I would be willing to play any extra "mini-characters" you need.

Although . . . would it be permissible for me to normally play more than one character? ^-^;;

Name: Rache Azreal
    Pok?mon: Mightyena, Glalie, Scizor, Gorebyss, Ninjask
    Description: Icy blue eyes, dark hair, average height, though stature is slightly compact
    Personality: Rache, at times, appears confident and friendly. But he has a darker, more sadistic persona that is usually hidden. Though he does not work for any specific "Team" (i.e. Aqua, Rocket, etc.), he is somewhat of a mercenary in Pokemon theivery. Recently, Team Magma hired him to obtain more Pokemon for them.

Name: Kain Azreal
    Pok?mon: Cubone, Scyther, Vulpix, Shedinja
    Description: Bright blue eyes, dark hair, somewhat short, otherwise average build
    Personality: Quieter and less confident than his brother, Kain is unaware of his brother's darker persona and job as a mercenary. Thinking of him only as a trainer, Kain greatly admires his brother, though he often feels unable to compare to Rache. But, unknown to Kain, he also has a darker personality within him. However, unlike Rache's, Kain's dark personality has not yet been unlocked.

Note: Kain and Rache are brothers, though they travel separately. Both are experienced trainers--Rache moreso. Rache's first Pokemon was Nincada. When it evolved into Ninjask, he gave Kain Shedinja--Kain's first Pokemon--to watch over him before the brothers parted ways.

---------------

History: Kain and Rache's parents died when they were young, leaving Rache to care for his brother. The brothers lived happily together before deciding to become trainers. Still Rache cared for Kain, often saving him from wild Pokemon. During this time, Rache's darker personality had not yet been unleashed, and he had not yet begun his work as a mercenary.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    You can control as many characters as you want. ^_^ Um could you control Prof. Elm since we don't have anyone to play him yet?

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: ::nod:: Alright. ^-^;; Though I hope I am able to have him remain in character.]

At his lab, Professor Elm paused in polishing a Pokeball, turning to stare out the window at the bright, sunny sky. "Such a nice day . . . ," he mused, adjusting his glasses. "A perfect one to begin a Pokemon journey. I'm glad it turned out so well." Placing the Pokeball on his desk, he checked his watch. "Alana and Tysan said they'd pick up their Pokemon today. I wonder when they'll be coming by."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Name: Keo
    Pok?mon: Arcanine,Machamp,Sneasel
    Are you a: T
    Description:
    A Journey of Two Friends

Personality: smart and funny, carefree and does anything at will. loves to follow people and bug the heck out of people.
    History: Giovanni's stepson. The only one who knows wher he is hiding. Not into the whole takeover the world thing like Giovvani though.
    Items:pokedex,pokenav,pokeball(57) potions(6)

Last edited:

Sacred

Spriter and Rukario Lover
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 23, 2005
    Species:Rukario? or should it be one of the three legndary dogs if I can be a legandary pokemon....
    Shiny?: no

there was no form for a pokemon...

Can we be legandarys if we are pokemon? because if we can't be then I can change it...

((If I get caught can I controll myself and listen to you? I think I would have more fun beign a other persons pokemon..thats just my opinion though))

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Name: Ken Kabito

Pok?mon: Charmander, Torchick (who he's quite embarassed to own ^_^)

Description: A Journey of Two Friends

Rank: ...Well, he's more of the Rival type, so would that go under Trainer or Villain?

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Name: Edward
    Pok?mon:none
    Are you a: Villain
    Description: Edward has no hair, He stands about 5ft 7 and has alot of scars all over his body, edward has an average build, not really the stongest person but has amazing fighting skills
    History: Ed has been homeless for as long as he can rmember, When team rocket offered him a place he jumped at the chance, Ed hated people and wanted revenge on those who picked on him when he was younger

Items: None

IC: "Ok kid, All you have to do is steal one of prof. elm's pokemon, Then your in team rocket" the team rocket member said

"Well that should be easy!" Ed said in suprise

"Oh no it wont, You gotta wait untill a trainer has picked first" team rocket said

"But I dont have a pokemon!" Blitz announced

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Well, seeing as how no-one has claimed the spot of a first gym leader, would this guy do?

Name: Aerin Kreegon
    Pok?mon: Spearow, Hoothoot, Pidgeotto, Skarmory
    Are you a: Gym Leader, he flies about quite a bit with his Pok?mon though.
    Description:A Journey of Two Friends
    Personality: Fancies himself the greatest bird trainer in the world, even though his Pok?mon aren't really all that grown, and is rather cocky and arrogant. He refuses to admit having lost to anyone and will demand rematches if he does loose. He does the occasional good deed but more to bolster his own reputation than to actually help.
    History: Born and raised on Three island, (That's from the Sevii islands in FR/LG in case you didn't know) Aerin has always held a dislike for the simple and peaceful lifestyle that so many others in his community embraced, yearning instead for the glamorous world of stardom that he witnessed on TV. At a fairly young age Aerin found that he had an unusal affinity for flying type Pok?mon, managing to tame a wayward Skarmory at the age of 12. At that point of of his life, Aerin decided that he wanted to become a trainer, a gym leader, or even better: a member of the elite four. Gathering up some supplies and what allowance he had managed to save up, he set out as stowaway on a ferry bound for Johto, although he didn't know his destination at the time. Having caught and raised a few of the local Pok?mon (Still exclusively the flying type) the cocky youth challenged Falkner, the leader of the Violet city gym, to a battle for leadership. Severly underestimating his young opponent's ambition and potential Falkner agreed, suffering a narrow loss, much faciliated by Skarmory's defenses. Since then, Aerin has been solidifying his new position by beating a number of rookie trainers, victories he takes great pleasure in, toughening up his bird pok?mon to further his ambition to join the ranks of the Elite Four.

Last edited:
    Years
    Character 1

Name: Kali Lomard

Pok?mon: Houndoom, male (Cerberus), Absol, female (Kiara), Mightyena, male (Kovu), Murkrow, female (Flita), Sneasel, female (Isis), Umbreon, male (Demon)

You are a: Gym Leader

Description: https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/SinfulDragon/Anime/GothicGirl.jpg (Minus the gun XD)

Personality: Cold hearted and determined. Kali takes no mercy in her battling, you either win or loose and that?s all there is to it. She cares deeply for her Pokemon but shows no feelings what so ever to her human counterparts, therefore making her a tough one to beat. Kali is a woman of few words and prefers to get battles over with, win or loose, the position of gym leader was passed down to her by her father, but she would much rather be confined in her room away from any human contact, but she is loyal and will make her father proud, wherever his soul may lay.

Character 2: (Rachel and Drake travel together)

Name:Rachel Lorenzo

Pokemon: Growlithe, male (Copper), Vaporeon, female (Mystique), Natu, male (Totem), Ponyta, female (Kazumi), Houndour, male (Shadowfaith), Charmeleon, male (Reno)

You are a: Trainer

Description: https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/SinfulDragon/Anime/MusicGirl.jpg

Personality: Rachel is laid back and reserved, as well as kind and caring to most. Rachel has always been a bit of a loner, preferring to be alone drawing or listening to music other than playing and gossiping with the girls when she was younger, now her only to friend is Drake. She is one who takes things to heart and answers not with tears, but a fiery temper that could sent any man running in fear. She treasures her friendship with Drake as if it was her life and would do anything to save him from harm.

Character 3:

Name: Drake

Pokemon: Vulpix, female (Kipper), Jolteon, male (Quiver), Ekans, male (Kioni), Doduo, male (Lohard), Poochyena, female (Otem), Ivysaur, male (Mikai)

You are a: Trainer

Description: https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/SinfulDragon/Anime/ComputerBoy.jpg

Personality: Drake is an intelligent individual with all tendencies to learn and progress in his studies of Pokemon culture. He?s protective and kindly towards his best friend, Rachel and treats her as if she were his younger sister, though they may not be blood relatives, they most defiantly act like it. He takes great care in his planning in any occasion, and though he may not seem the type, likes a good adventure.

Alana

Years
    Wow. There are a lot more people than I thought. OK here goes,

Sacred no legends sorry. You can be a normal Pokemon though. I might as well make a profile for that. Sorry I didn't before.

Species:
    Wild?:
    Do you want to be captured?:

Trainer Ben you want to be some one's rival? Well who's? If your not a thief or crook then your not a villian.

Blitz that's fine. We need a few good villians.

Alter Ego great. You are accepted as the first gym leader. ^^

Strider you can be the third gym leader. Thanks for joining. All of your characters are excepted. Now all we need is for Tysan to post so the RPG can get moving. ^_^

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Well when are some people going to come, I'm getting sick of waiting" Blitz asked his master

"How am I ment to know, Besides the first lesson of being part of team rocket is to be patient, Thats why I broght you here so early" The team rocket teacher told blitz

"WHAT you KNEW their wasn't going to be anyone for ages" Asked blitz

"No, some people come early, besides, its better to be early then late!" The teacher said, Blitz mumbled in sarcasm and sat down by a rock

Chibitysan

Exeeding To Be The Best
    Years
    OOC: WOW EVERYONE LOVES ALANA, she is very good at RPs isnt she ^_^

IC: Still half sleep Tysan heard a voice in his dream, standing up like a drunken man he tilted towards the window. Looking out he saw double of what seemed to be a girl. Scratching his head now Tysan finaly knew what was going on, Alana was outside and waiting for him to come with her to Professor Elms lab so that they may get thier first pokemon and he was in his under-wear looking out his window where everyone could see him.

"Alana, Im on my way down give me 10 minutes, and come in through the front door.!"

Tysan quickly through on a bag he packed the night before and tossed on a nice outfit. Walking dwn the stairs as he tried to put on his shoe, he tripped forward tumbling down 8 narrow stairs. Catching himself he realized he had a "boo-boo" upon his forhead.

He flew to the door quickly pouncing outside screaming good bye to his mother. As he made it outside Tysan saw Alana standing there as if she was annoyed.

"Sorry for the wait, you know how I am on timing", he said with a large smile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back