• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey of Two Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana shrugged then grinned. "All too well. Now come on let's go!" She gave Tysan a sly looked then darted off calling, "Race you!" She didn't wait him to reply before taking off again. She was hyper and full of energy this morning. It wasn't surprising. He had been waiting her whole life to get her first Pokemon and begin her journey. She was so excited that she nearly ran into a lamp post.

She stopped and stared. "How did that get there? Uh..oh yeah the race." She shook her head and started running again.

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yay I wanna join can I take the place for the second gym?

Name: Linda
    Pokemon: Tropius (low leveled of course), Bellsprout and Chikorita
    Are you a: Gym leader
    Personality: She's
    Badge: Canopy Badge
    Description: A Journey of Two Friends
    Personality: She's usually calm and gentle but gets angered by injustice.
    History: She was born in fortree city (that's in hoenn if you don't know but you probaly do anyway) at the age of five her parents were murdered and she was moved to her relatives in azalea town where she isolated herself for training with her pokemon, at the age of ten she took her first gym challenge against Azalea town's gym leader bugsy and lost miserably even though she didn't stand a chance against bugsy she didn't give up hope five more years of hard training had passed and linda was now a confident teenager this time she wouldn't let anything stop her, once again she took the gym challenge and this time she won, she claimed the role of the gym leader in azalea town and has now been leading the gym for five years.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Swinging open his lab's door, Professor Elm glanced about and commented, "They seem a bit late . . . But, I guess that's not unusual for starting trainers." Turning to the Chikorita that approached his side, he explained, "New trainers have a tendency to get pretty excited and can't sleep the night before. So, I get a lot of new trainers oversleeping." Elm laughed slightly before reassuring Chikorita, "Don't worry, though. Your trainer should be coming before long."

"Chic, Chico." Chicorita smiled.

"Well, we'd better get back in the lab to get Torchic ready to meet his new trainer, too." Elm turned and re-entered his lab, closing the door behind him.

Last edited:

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Takumi finally made it to Newbark Town and sighed.
    "Finally!" he said, "Now I can meet Proffesor Elm!" Taiki trotted beside him. Takumi opened the door to the lab and saw Prof. Elm.
    "Proffesor!" he called. He ran up to him, not taking notice of the other scientists. When Takumi ran up, he started to pant.
    "I... have come... from... Fallborough... just to see you," he panted, "I had to... take time... off of my gym leading... to come her." Takumi swallowed and stood up straight. "I need to ask you something very important. I know this isn't a Pokemon Center, but do you have a book on healing Pokemon? I need it to heal my Poochyena. The Pokemon Center couldn't do anything about it, and I need your help!"

Years
    ?We haven?t had a good battle in ages?

?Maybe because we haven?t come across any trainers in ages?

?Don?t act smart with me, Drake?

The two had travelled far from their home town accompanied by their newly acquired Pokemon.

Copper and Kipper had been given to them as birthday presents from their parents on the same day. The reason both were friends was because of the childish reason of having their birthdays on the same day, they had been friends from the early days of their childhood and it has continued into their late teens.

Copper was a loyal Growlithe, given to Rachel on her 16th Birthday. She had left immediately to show it to Drake who had also received a Pokemon from his parents, and arranged birthday present from the both families to their children. He on the other hand received Kipper a faithful Vulpix.

They were then both given a Eevee each by friends of the two families who owned an Eevee ranch further down the road. Filled with Glee, both teens could not wait to get on the road; they had wanted to do so for so long, ever since Rachel turned 13 and Drake 14. Now their dream had finally come true and both had travelled as far as Newbark town.

Rachel sighed and leaned against a flourishing tree. She stared up at the clear sky and aloud herself to sink low to the ground. ?Hmm, I hope we find someone soon, in all the time we have been on the road, all we have come across is a few easy Pokemon and one trainer each?

Drake mimicked her position against the tree and patted her lightly on the shoulder ?Don?t worry Rai, we?ll find someone soon, you?ll see?

Rachel grinned ?I hope so, or I may well end up fighting you?

They both laughed in unison and continued to stare up at the vast sky.

(OOC- I hope its all right that our Characters develop throughout the RPG, so that they can battle your characters and then re-appear later on in the RPG will Pokemon to match your own?it will be reasonable of course)

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Professor Elm quickly turned as a gym leader entered his lab, pausing in his brushing of a Torchic. "I have quite a few books on healing Pokemon, but none that address Poochyena specifically," he replied.

The professor turned toward a bookshelf and began to browse. "Let's see . . . I think that I have it somewhere around here . . . aha." Professor Elm removed a thick volume from the shelf, handing it to the trainer. "This book discusses cures for diseases and disorders of dark Pokemon. I hope it helps." Glancing at Taiki, Elm questioned, "If I may ask, what exactly is wrong with your Poochyena?"

[OOC: Er, I may not be able to post until Monday. ^-^;; Gomen-nassai.]

Chibitysan

Exeeding To Be The Best
    Years
    Tysan gave a quick growl as he quickly took off after her. Laughing with excitement watching her nearly crash to the ground. As he ran he saw a steep short cut that led to the Lab. He then slid down on a small wooden board placed on the ground. But as he slid downward a large rock stood in the way, he jumped off the board quickly then over the rock, catching his balance once more he kept down ward running. He then saw light and the lab and couldn?t wait till he saw Alana?s defeated face.

Alana

Years
    Alana grinned and tore after Tysan. She took a different path, straight through the woods. She saw a blur of movement beside her. "Nice shortcut. But I'll still get there first if I speed up a bit." She did but she couldn't outrun Tysan. Lights came into veiw. It was the lab. She xited the woods adn saw Tysan had pulled ahead somewhat. She laughed and sped up a bit more. Not sure if she was winning or not she looked back then ran into the lab wall. "Ow." She rubbed her forhead and looked aorund for Tysan. Chances were he had beaten her but she wanted ot know for sure."

Chibitysan

Exeeding To Be The Best
    Years
    Tysan had been waiting for Alana outside his shortcut but she was running so fast and hadnt been paying atention that she ran straight into the freaking wall. Tysan ran to her aid quickly wondering if she was ok or if she just used that to trick him he had not known.Now looking around hes saw that they had made it to the lab.

Alana

Years
    Alana grinned sheepishly. "I guess you win. It'll be different next time. if I hadn't messed up with the pole then hit the stupid wall..." She rubbed her head adn grinned again. "Come on let's go in. I can't wait to get my Chikorita." She smiled then hurried around to the door and knocked.

Chibitysan

Exeeding To Be The Best
    Years
    OOC: Can you play Professor My Rp skills have gotten bad and I dont think I can do it.

Tysan walked up to the door opening it for her slowly. Alana took in before him and went in behind her. Astonished by the place Tysan had forgot to speak to the Professor who was standing at his lab desk. He snapped out of his fantasy then walked to Pro.Elm.

"Hi, nice to meet you im Tysan!"

Alana

Years
    OOC: Kogenta volunteered to be Prof. Elm but he's not on. My RP skills have decreased as well. Over use I think.

Alana entered the lab after Tysan. "And I'm Alana. You already know that of course but introductions seem appopiate." She grinned and looked aorudn the lab. "I know I must seem impatiant. Sorry I'm just really excited. I got up earlier though I didn't sleep a bit last night."

Chibitysan

Exeeding To Be The Best
    Years
    OOC:He wont be on till monday, Ill do this part >< sorry

Prof.Elm: Finaly I was afriad that you two werent gona make it in time, others have already been here and taken the pokemon they wish to venture off with.So which one of you will be choosing your first pokemon now.

Tysan: Tysan shoved in front of Alana yelling "me,me,me!"

Prof.Elm:"Arnt you exited, come on down here,this is the Torchic,Chicorita...etc

Tysan:Id like to pick the fire breathing bird!

Pro.Elm:Well here you are young Tysan may your adventures begin.

Tysan: Yeah! Im so awsome now its time to go and train.

Pro.Elm: Alana, now it is your turn pick wisely this pokemon will be the one you spend your life with.

Alana

Years
    Alana smiled and looked at the small Chikorita. "I chose a long time ago." She scooped up the small grass type and smiled at her. "Hello there Chikorita. What do yuo say to being my partner?"

"Chika." Said Chikorita happily.

"We kind of, already know each other." She said to Tysan. "As you kow I sometimes help Prof. Elm in the lab and I ran into little Sweet Leaf here." Chikorita nodded and jumped to her shoulder. "So shall we get going? Mom said she'd be here but, I hope we can miss her and everyone else."

Chibitysan

Exeeding To Be The Best
    Years
    Pro.Elm: Alright you two get going I have to bikes in the back there you can take them if youd like.

Tysan did as Alana said but went to the back to bring out the two bikes."Here Alana take one!" Tysan hopped on one leaving the other for her.

Lets hit the rode!

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    ((Can Ken be your rival Alana?))

"Hold it!" Ken yelled at them. He walked up along with his Charmander.

"Sorry for being rude, but I was wondering if you'd like to test out your new Pokemon," Ken asked. His Charmander went into a battle stance.

"Hold it, Charmander. She hasn't agreed yet," Ken said, petting his Pokemon.

Alana

Years
    Alana smiled at Ken. Chikorita was perched on her shoulder and she was holding her new bike. "A battle? What do you think Sweet?"

"Chika!" Sweet Leaf jumped off her shoulder and stared at Charmander.

"I guess we accept. But don't think you'll win just because you have a fire type. Ready? Tysan want to be the judge?"

OOC: Yes we can be rivals. ^_^

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ken chuckled.

"I just recieved this Charmander not too long ago. He doesn't know any fire-type attacks yet. We're perfectly even," he said. Suddenly, a ringing sound was heard. He took out his Pokegear and pressed a button. He started whispering into it.

"Yes?..........So, she's the one, right?............Yep, we're getting ready to fight now......Don't worry, I'll get it right after this......*click*" Ken returned his Pokegear to his back-pack and faced Alana.

"So, are we gonna fight or what?"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: I apologize for not being online. ^-^;; I am not permitted to use the computer on Sundays until 6:00 PM. And, after that, I may only use it for work purposes.

Having finished that statement, neither of you (ChibiTysan and Alana) seem to have had your roleplaying skills lessen--not that I am aware of.]

"Just a moment!" Professor Elm called, hurrying out of his lab as he raised several objects into the air. "You forgot to choose a Pokegear or Pokena--". The Professor stopped midsentence as he saw Alan and Ken preparing for battle. Lowering the scarlet objects he held, he allowed a slight smile to cross his features. Battling already? Ah, to be young again . . .

---------------------------------

Rache perched on a tree limb a short distance away, his azure eyes studying the trainers with a silent intensity. A faint smile passed through his eyes, as the Ninjask on his shoulder turned toward him. Patience, Ninjask . . . we'll have our fun soon enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back