• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Life Time on the Run (T) REVIVED

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    I can hardly wait! I think Sally's going to be a fun character to play as, and the other characters seem interesting too.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
  • (OOC: You can't catch Pokemon yet!)

START

The day was as normal as any other day. The grunts were yelling at me like crazy just for me to wash the bathroom floor. I was refusing which just made them angrier.

"If you don't do as you're told kid, we'll have to beat you like…"

"You always do?" I interrupted the grunt. "It's a regular act from you people."

"Why you insolent little brat, you're really going to get it now!' he yelled at me with all his might.

The grunt started to come closer to me. He called to two other grunts to help him out. I didn't see that coming. I had never been beaten by more than two people before and now I'm going to get it from three! I had to do something.

Before I could think, one of the grunts flung himself at me. I was able to duck fast enough so he missed me. I wasn't so lucky with the other two. They started throwing out a fury of punches and kicks. It felt like I was facing a Hitmonchan and a Hitmonlee. I could feel the strikes bruising my bones and I thought I was a goner, until the Pokeball on my belt busted open and revealed Torchic, my right hand Pokemon and best friend.

"Torchic-Tor-Tor-chic!" the tiny chick Pokemon roared angrily.

"What's this little pip squeak going to do?" the grunts laughed.

It wasn't what the grunt said; it was how he said it. Torchic was now furious. Pip squeak didn't just mean small, it meant weak. A Torchic was far from that. You could see the fire inside his eyes wanting to strike these two grunts down with authority.

"Let's get him," the grunts charged at Torchic with their intentions on putting out that flame that lied within the tiny bird.

"I don't think so," I started. "Torchic use CRUSH CLAW!"

As the grunts continued to charge at him, Torchic's tiny claws on each of his hands grew three times there size. Torchic then charged at the men head on. The grunts didn't think it would cause very much damage, but they were as wrong as people who think Sudowoodo is a grass type.

Torchic swung his claws at the grunts which knocked them backwards into a tree. I thought it was over, but I forgot about the other grunt that jumped over me. Torchic remembered however and swung his claws around and struck him without him even touching me.

"Good job Torchic, return," I called him back to his Pokeball.

Torchic was pulled inside and I went to the cafeteria for lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I sat down, I could see a bunch of the others had nothing compared to what I got today. I was holding my ribs because that's where they had hit me the hardest and the most.

All I wanted was some food. So I went up and got some from the girl who worked the counter. Everything that was done at the camp was run by a Team Rocket protégée. The cafeteria, the infirmary and the laundry room are all run by kids.

I sat down and ate all the food on my plate faster than a Snorlax. I leaned backward to stretch when suddenly…

BOOM!!!

The generator for the entire camp exploded, leaving a giant hole in the wall which led to freedom.

I thought for a minute, Now's your chance, get out of here.

But another part was saying, Help everyone get out!

I listened to the second voice. I got up and called to the crowd.

"EVERYONE RUN, ESCAPE FROM THIS HELL AND RETURN TO FREEDOM!!!"

Everyone listen, a mad dash was mad to the hole but we were met by a group of Team Rocket grunts making a blockade to keep us in. Everyone tried to break the wall these people made. I saw three people slip under there arms and make a run for it. I was trying to help people get out when I was pushed under the grunts and out of the camp. I had no choice now; I had to run for my own safety.

I dove behind a bush that hid me quiet well. I over heard the grunts saying talking as they pushed back the crowd.

"How many have we lost?"

"Six in all, but we'll find them."

Those words, "We'll find them," shook me to my very core. I was not going back there. I promised myself that.

I wanted to go back and help, but it was too late. No one was getting out now. I had no choice, I ran towards Johto, to my home region, to my freedom.

(OOC: The base is in the middle of Johto and Kanto. So when you escape, you can go to either Johto or Kanto.)

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    [OOC: We've startedddd :D Does everyone have to post before we can post again? And will you make a OOC thread? ]

Sally worked in the cafeteria that day. She usually got more important tasks than cleaning the floor or something like that, like any nutjob could do. She almost never got into fights with the grunts. Only arguments.

A boy came up to grab some food, that looked like he had just been in a fight. Sally wrinkled her nose as she handed him the food. One of the nutjobs, she supposed. He was clutching his ribs.

That was when it happened. A giant "boom".

The next thing Sally knew, bits and pieces of the opposite wall were flying around the room. She ducked behind the counter. What had just happened?

"EVERYONE RUN, ESCAPE FROM THIS HELL AND RETURN TO FREEDOM!!!"

She got up. The boy from earlier had stepped up and called out. His words were followed by chaos as all the kids in the room tried to climb the rumble and get past the grunt guards who had suddenly appeared to fend off the hole.

Sally walked out in front of the counter. That... was... freedom. Through the hole, she could see the real world. She had worked hard her whole life here to be trusted, to gain recognition and to climb in positions to one day become a real member of Team Rocket. But... if she could get out of here, none of this would matter. Because she'd be free to live on her own. And... she could become even stronger than Team Rocket. Yes.

A plan formed in her head. The grunts almost succeeded in keeping the kids in. Sally made her way through the crowd to a grunt on the flank, clutching the pokéball that lay in her pocket. "Excuse me!" she called through all the noise.

"Get back, you Rattata offspring!" the grunt shouted in her face.

Sally didn't blink. She would let that pass for now, but if she ever met this grunt again...
    "I just wanted to enlighten you of the other hole in the wall, down the corridor, where kids are escaping without anybody stopping them."

The grunt did blink. Then he rushed away towards the corridor, leaving an opening in the chain of grunts, but it was quickly almost filled by the grunt next to him. Sally blindingly fast opened the pokéball to let out Puppet the Shuppet, who filled the very narrow area between the girl and the grunt. "Confuse Ray," she told him, and as the grunt stared at the suddenly appearing pokémon, the pokémon stared back, confusing him greatly with psychic powers. The grunt swung around, accidentally hitting two kids with his large hands so that they fell backwards towards the crowd. There's always bound to be casualties, Sally thought as she took her chance and ran.

She didn't look back when she was through the hole. She didn't look to see if anybody else escaped or if any grunts were following her. She ran and ran, for several minutes. Puppet soared above her head, laughing happily with an eerie sound. They were free!

The blond girl finally stopped to lean on a big rock, panting heavily. Looking back, she couldn't even see the camp any longer. The sun was shining so much more brightly here. The grass was greener. The landscape was pretty rocky. She wondered where they were. And where she would go now.

"It doesn't matter," she said aloud. "We can go anywhere." She looked up at Puppet. Her joy was his joy. He could have gotten out any day, easily sneaking straight through the walls or over the fences. But he hadn't. Ever since he floated in through her window that night so many years ago, to feed on the crying 4 year old's vengeful feelings, he had stayed by her side. Maybe he was the reason for that she had kept her cool all these years.

"Now you'll get a lot of food for quite some time," she said and patted his head gently. He could take on a physical body any time he wanted. "I can feel some really vengeful feelings brewing inside me." Puppet laughed contentedly.

"We'll take them down. We'll become stronger than any of them will ever be," she assured him. "We'll just... figure out which way to go first. What do you fancy? Johto or Kanto?"

Shuppet looked at her with big blue eyes. "Yeah, I thought so too. Let's not go to Pallet Town. We never know what we'll meet there."

And they started walking down the hills in the direction she believed Johto was.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • (OOC: Yay!)

A bald kid with a black eye was sitting at one of the tables in the cafeteria, stroking an Eevee that was sitting on his lap. As he petted the Pokémon, he eyed his lunch in disgust. He didn't like what he had to eat, and he had to gulp it down almost every day, which made him like the food even less.

"I can't wait to get out of here, Neon..." the boy said with a sad expression on his face, and the Eevee looked down as a way of saying "Me too..." The boy and the Eevee now understood everything each other wanted to say, they had been together for about 4 years and their bond was very close.

All of a sudden, everything went crazy. First, a loud "BOOOOM" that startled him and probably many other kids there, followed by a kid yelling "EVERYONE RUN, ESCAPE FROM THIS HELL AND RETURN TO FREEDOM!!!". The bald kid smiled for a second. This is it. I can get out now. But then he thought he might not make it outside, and if the grunts caught him trying to escape, his other punishments would be a grain of sand compared to what he was gonna get. He gulped down and the Eevee looked at him. "Vee! Vee!" he said, meaning "Come on, let's get outta here!" The boy looked at his Eevee again. "You're right..." he whispered and grabbed it. "We gotta get out, and fast!"

The bald boy then made a run for it, with his Eevee in his arms. Both looked determined to get out, and had anrgy expression on their faces. They weren't the only ones who were trying to get out of there. All kids were doing the same, and it was hard to move between all of them. Eevee then jumped to the top of the boy's head, and saw some Rocket grunts trying to block the hole that was their only way out. The Pokémon could see three people slipping under the grunts' arms and escaping to safety. He also saw a girl making another grunt run away and then use a Shuppet to make a grunt dizzy and she ran away as well. Another boy was helping other kids escape. "Vee! Vee! Vee! Ee Vee!" the Pokémon said, meaning "Come on, we gotta get close to the grunts, fast! I got a plan!" The bald kid understood and squeezed through all the kids until he eventually found himself in front of the other kids.

Eevee jumped off the bald boy's head and used Sand attack on two grunts, blinding them temporarily. "Vee! the Eevee shrieked and both the kid and the Pokémon ran around them and were about to run to freedom when a grunt grabbed the runaway boy by his uniform. "Where do you think you're going, baldie?" he said as the tried to pull him towards him, but Eevee used Quick Attack to hit the Grunt in the face, making him let go of the boy and thus enabling the two to get away from the camp.

Soon the bald kid was unable to keep on running. He was exhausted, and so was his Eevee. Both of them took a look around them and felt relieved when the camp was out of their sight. "We did it, Neon...We did it..." the boy said, and the Eevee happily looked up at him. "And thank you a lot...I couldn't have escaped without you...". Neon smiled at him. "Vee...Veevee..." he said, gasping, meaning "You're welcome..." The boy smield at his Eevee and then a thought came to his mind. Now, where do we go? He asked the question to Eevee, and it shrugged. The Pokémon didn't know where to go either.

The boy sat down on the ground and Eevee hopped onto his lap. He stroked the Pokémon and smiled at it. "Well, let's rest here for a couple seconds...We gotta keep moving..." he said in a serious voice tone, "I'm sure the grunts aren't going to stay with their arms crossed watching as we run away...They're gonna come after us..." This made Neon stand up and run away in the same direction they were going. He stopped for a minute as he notioced his trainer wasn't after him, but was watching it with a confused look on his face. "Vee Vee!" he said, meaning "Let's go!" and continued to run as his trainer got up and ran after him. The Pokémon felt relief after seeing his friend running next to him, but didn't stop moving. Unknown to them, they were heading towards Viridian City in Kanto.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Diane was in trouble. She had once again messed up on a mission. Her punishment was no food for the entire day, plus she had to scrub the cafateria floor, which was pure torture as she had to sit by and watch as the other kids ate their lunch. Crusher, her Trapinch, was next to her with a rag tied around his foot as he polished up any spots she missed.

"Hey, Crusher. Pass me the spray bottle, will ya?" Diane said to her small companion.

"Tra, trapinch." The Trapinch picked up the spray bottle from where she had left it, careful not to puncture it with his sharp teeth, and started walking over to her. A loud "BOOM" startled him and he clamp down hard, causing the water in the bottle to spray all over the floor. Diane turned her head to look in the direction the explosion had come from and saw a large hole in the wall with rubble piled around it.

"EVERYONE RUN, ESCAPE FROM THIS HELL AND RETURN TO FREEDOM!!!" some kid yelled. Everyone listened to his advice and made a mad dash for the gap. Already, Team Rocket Grunts were there, trying to hold back to tidal wave of kids. A few of the kids used their pokemon to get through the wall of grunts and ran off into the surrounding area.

Diane felt a tug and looked down to see Crusher pulling on her pants, trying to guide her toward the hole. "But shouldn't we help the others?" she asked desperately.

"Tra. Trapinch, tra traaa trapinch." Even though she couldn't understand what the pokemon was saying, she had a good idea because the remorse in it's tone.

"You're right. If we do, than we would never get away," she said. She leaned over and picked up Crusher. She dashed toward the hole and leaped at a grunt. Holding her Trapinch in one arm, she pulled the other back and slammed her fist into the grunt's face. He fell backwards, clutching his bleeding nose, as Diane ran by. She glanced back once more before she continued to flee, not stopping until long after the camp was out of sight. She collapsed on a soft patch of grass with Crusher on her chest. He nudged her face and she smiled at him. "We did it, buddy. And we're never going back."

When Diane had rested, she stood back up. Pushing her cap firmly into place on her head, her and her faithful little pokemon walked in the direction of Pewter City. It was the only city Diane knew how to get to as that was where most of her missions had been. Crusher trotted happily along next to her as they headed for their new life.

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    [OOC: Posting again, hoping it's ok since you haven't said anything else, Blaziken15. Otherwise, I can delete this post.]

Sally Silverstein's wristwatch told her that it was in the middle of the afternoon. She had been walking for a couple of hours. She still hadn't seen anyone following her, but she had been running for small distances just in case, and sometimes hidden to let Puppet take a look by flying higher up into the sky. Either they were really sneaky following her, or they hadn't realized that some kids were gone yet, or they were planning something really nasty... She hoped the second.

Finally, as she turned around a cliff, she saw buildings in the distance. A town! Marvelous. And further down, far far away... was the sea. It was blue and glimmering and it had no end. This was incredible. She had imagined the sea many times.

She kept walking for a while and finally reached the town. It was rather small, but larger than the TR camp. She got strange looks from bypassers and wondered if they were perhaps unaccustomed to strangers in this place, when she found a sign. "New Bark Town - where winds of new beginnings blow", it said.

"New beginnings... that fits us, doesn't it?" she asked Puppet, who was hovering over her shoulder.

"Excuse me, miss," a voice came from behind. Sally turned around to see a middle aged man standing there with narrowing eyes. "Would you mind if I asked you who you are?"

Sally didn't mind at all. She smiled as nicely as she could, although her eyes still looked like the eyes of a demon. "My name is Sally Silverstein," she said. "Pleasure to meet you, mister...?"

"Decker," he said. "Silverstein you say? Haven't heard anyone with your name in this town before."

So either it wasn't a last name at all, or Sally's relatives hadn't been to this town. Or at least they hadn't met this man. Not that Sally cared, of course.

"I haven't been here before, so that doesn't seem that strange," Sally said calmly, holding her hands behind her back. Puppet hovered down, level with her head. The man seemed to become nervous from him. But he put on a brave face and asked:

"You wouldn't by any chance know about something called Team Rocket, would you?"

Sally blinked. Why was he asking that? Why on earth would a middle aged man who met a tiny girl in the middle of a tiny town on an afternoon ask if she had... oh. Sally looked down. She was still wearing the clothes she had on in the cafeteria in the camp. A skirt and a black blouse with a R on it. Not suspicious at all, no... So what was she going to answer?

lou dog

gutarist,singer nothing else
    Years
  • (OOC: sorry about posting this late)
    Name: Julious
    Personality: In the begining Julious was a very positive soul, no matter what he can find the good side in any situation. Julious tried to make the mood just a tad bit lighter. His upbeat attitude helped him with keeping sane. When he made a joke that insulted one grunt sent out a Growlith to claw and burn him until his moral was almost nothing, drasticly changing his personality with one command. Julious then became much darker and began to hold a deep grudge against all team rockets. After the incident the only living soul he trusted was "Sneeze" his Sneasal.
    Appearence: Julious has light brown neck length hair that natrualy swoops to the right and eyes as blue as an untouched moutain stream. His skin is a lightly goldened tan. Julious is roughly 6 feet tall and is fairly fit for his age. His attire usualy consists of slim onyx black jeans and a ripped and faded black team rocket shirts. Julious also has a vast amount of second degree burns and deep scars on his back and lower neck.
    History: Julious was born in Fuschia city to a gambler from Celadon city and a officer Jenny from saffron. One day when he was just one years old his parents took him to the safari zone only to be stolen by a squad of rocket grunts who took down his parents with their sheir numbers . The rocket grunts triumphantly took the toddler to ther camp to train him to become a rocket grunt. After years of hovering under the radar, until he told a joke that happened to offend his commading officer. The officer had sent out his growlith to "lower Julious's moral" the officer took him into the boiler room and commanded him to attack Julious. Julious ploted his revenge on the officer, the day came when the generator blew. In all the confusion he stabbed the officer with a shank he carved out of a plastic rod. He then ran as fast as he could so he could set out for freedom...

Pokemon: Sneasal
    Nickname: Sneeze
    Moves: Fury Swipes, Ice Shard, Faint Attack, Beat up

If i did anything wrong please tell me

Last edited:

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Sally Silverstein was smiling widely. Puppet was in her lap, smiling as well. They were sitting at a table with a cup of hot chocolate and leftovers of the food Sally had just eaten, in front of them. The house they were in was almost unbearably comfortable. They seemed to be rather wealthy, without being in the upper class of the people. A woman had passed by as the man had inquired Sally about TR on the street. She had inspected Sally with one look and deemed her in need of a nice meal and a change of clothes. Sally had been surprised. Were all people who weren't with TR this kind to strangers?

The woman had explained that her husband was a rather famous pokémon professor who worked in a laboratory a few streets away. Their motto was to always provide assistance to trainers and help those in need. Sally had raised an eyebrow at that. That was not how she had been taught to look upon the world. TR had taught her that the strongest ones survived and surpassed the weak ones. And she didn't see any reason to doubt that TR was right. She would prove herself strong. And help herself. And her pokémon, of course. That was how she would survive. And surpass the weak ones.

But it was nice with a change of clothes. The woman didn't have any children so Sally had gotten some of her old clothes. A black blouse and an equally black skirt. The black bows in her hair that she had had when working in the cafeteria, Sally kept though. She wanted something to remind her of her old home. She also kept her shoes, even though they might not be the best for traveling around in.

When she had finished eating, she got up from the table. "Thank you, mrs Elm," she said politely to the woman, who was smiling at her. The woman's eyes then diverted from hers and fell on Sally's old rags on a bench between them.

"Oh, I don't want those. I'm very grateful for these," Sally said and bowed slightly. Why not act as politely as she could? She had already worried them with the "R" on the clothes.

"Alright, I'll take care of them," mrs Elm said and smiled at her. "Where will you go now? You said you don't have a home."

"That's right. I don't have a home. But I'll get by somehow. Won't I, Puppet?" Sally replied and patted her pokémon.

The woman looked worried. "But... you don't have parents?"

Sally shook her head.

"And you don't know where to go?"

Sally shook her head again.

"But dear girl! You need... a job at least. I don't like children working, but something... we've got to get you something."

Sally was starting to get annoyed. Who was this woman to care so much for her? She didn't like this. She felt uncomfortable. In all her years at the TR camp, no one had cared enough about her to even hand her some food outside meal times when she looked about to starve. This couldn't be natural. This woman was making herself look weak by helping Sally so much... and she was making Sally look weak.

"Look, mrs Elm, I am not weak," she just had to say. "I will get by. Somehow."

"Listen up, go visit the laboratory and give my husband this note. I'm sure he'll give you something to do then."

She clearly hadn't listened at all to Sally. Rather fuming, the girl took the note from the woman, trying not to show her annoyance. She left the house without giving her another thanks.

[OOC: I was thinking that professor Elm could give her an errand to run, to Cherrygrove or Violet, so that she could get a little money from that. If that's not ok, then say so and I'll change the post. ]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • The bald kid with the black eye and his Eevee kept on running through the woods, without seeming to want to stop. Their legs were kinning them, but the believed the would arrive to a city soon, and that it would allow them to get a new, pleasant life. After minutes and minutes, the boy spotted something in the Horizon that brought joy to his heart. He could see buildings and houses. Great! A city! Good to know Neon and I haven't been running in circles. The Pokémon could see that as well, and both looked at each other with happiness in their eyes. "We're almost there, Neon..." the boy said, still not able to believe it, and his Eevee said "Veeee..." with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Yeah, I can't believe it either, buddy. I hope it's not a dream..." the boy added, and his Eevee smiled at him. Then they started walking towards the city they had seen, both of them smiling. Until the boy glanced at his clothes. Uh-oh...I still have these Rocket rags on me...I can't be seen wearing them...I'll go to jail, I just know it. His smile began to fade away.

"Vee!" Neon shrieked, and made him snap out of it. "Yeah, you're right, Neon." he said, "I can get some clothes there..." Then he realised he had no money, and frowned again. He didn't want to steal again. He stopped and took off his shirt, then he put it around his neck. "Well, luckily it ain't so cold..." he said, his smile returning, "And I guess I could earn some cash in Pokémon battles. Are you up for it, Neon?"

"Vee! Vee!" the Eevee said happily and the bald kid picked him up. Then the boy stroked him and the Pokémon licked his face. The kid laughed and then they proceeded to keep on moving towards the city the had spotted: Viridian City. Only that they didn't know which city it was.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
  • (OOC: lou dog is denied. Grammar isn't the best)

Tohjo Falls, the sign read.

I knew this to be true because I could hear the rushing water from inside the cave. I had crossed it before many times when doing errands but this time I had no latter to climb up the rock face or climb down.

"I didn't think this through," I told my Torchic who was sitting on my shoulder.

Torchic seemed confident. He was determined to get far away from the camp and be free. But I knew it wasn't as easy as it sounded.

Inside the cave I went. I retracted Torchic back into his ball and began climbing the forty foot high rock face. I finally reached the top and sat at the edge for a moment before starting to climb down the other edge of the cliff. As I climbed down, I could feel that this side of the rock face was filled with loose rocks. I found that out the hard way as I gripped a loose rock that broke off from the rock face. This made me fall the remaining twenty feet.

SPLASH!!!

Into the water I fell but I emerged seconds later.

"For the love of Arceus, there needs to be a staircase here," I ranted.

I climbed out of the water and left the cave soaking wet. The hard part was over or so I thought.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • The bald kid kept on walking towards the city he had spotted in the horizon. He passed by a big building that seemed to be some sort of tunnel. After seeing it, he thought his Eevee and him were at the city. They weren't there...yet.

Buildings now seemed bigger to both human and Pokémon. They walked at a slower pace as they finally reached the big city. There was a big sign that said "Welcome to Viridian City" right in front of them. The Eevee touched his friend's leg with his paw, like if asking him to stop for a second. The human understood instantly and stopped walking. He kneeled over to the small Pokémon. "What is it, Neon?" the boy said and the Pokémon hopped on the kid's shoulder with a big smile. "Oh...that..." he said, smiling as well and got back on his feet. Then he wandered around, looking for somewhere he could go there to get some money and threads.

He walked by a white building with a blue roof. He instantly recognised it as a Pokémart, as his former superiors had forced him to rob one. He shook the bad memories that were coming again off and walked past it. But suddenly he was stopped by someone saying "Hey! You, over there!". He was startled and quickly turned around, and Neon almost fell off. "Wh-what?" the boy said, sounding scared.

"Can you do me a favor kid?" the man who stopped him said, "I need you to give something to Professor Oak in Pallet Town. I'll pay you!" The kid nodded and the man gave him a box. "Great! Take this to his lab in Pallet Town. It's south of here." The bald kid looked at him vacantly. "Wh-which way is it? I'm kinda...disoriented..." he said looking down. The man pointed towards Pallet Town and the kid smield at him. "Thanks..." he said timidly and walked in that direction, with his Eevee on his shoulder and a box in his arms.

(OOC: Hope this is okay.)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Diane and Crusher had reached Pewter City without incident. It seemed their disappearance had yet to be noticed. They stayed out of sight until they came upon a store. Diane ordered Crusher to stay out of sight than crossed the street when no one was around. She creeped around to the back of the building where there was a back door. Carefully opening it, she peered inside. When she didn't see anyone she slipped inside and closed the door quietly behind her. Luckily for her there was no one in the store except for the clerk. Sneaking up behind the unsuspecting man was easy enough and Diane hit him hard in the hard, knocking him out. She was then able to walk freely through the store, picking out clothes that would fit her. Seeing as she didn't really have that long, she chose her clothes quickly than went back out the way she came. She had put on her new clothes in the fitting room and left her old TR clothing in the store, so now she didn't have to worry about being spotted. She started down the street and whistled lowly. Crusher came out of hiding and fell into step beside her.

"We'd better find a way to get money, buddy. I can't continue to rob shops to get what I need," Diane said to her Trapinch later when they had stopped in front of the museum to eat some food they had snatched from some picnickers at the park.

"Trapinch," he said in aggreement as he chowed down on a muffin.

"Maybe I could go to Pallet Town. I'm sure Professor Oak would give us something to do. At least it would be a good place to hide from Team Rocket for awhile," Diane said thoughtfully than stuffed the last of the sandwich in her mouth, swallowing it before talking again. "Come on, lets go. It's the best plan I can come up with." She let Crusher climb onto her shoulder before setting off in the direction of Pallet Town.

Back