• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A lone shiny Zangoose appeared.

Scarred Sean-o

The rare wanderer.
Years
  • Hi everyone.

I'm back after at least 3 months absents and have returned to chill out and hang out again
    A lone shiny Zangoose appeared.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Welcome bake to the PokeCommunity scarred sean-o! (Do you have a nickname?) Where've you been that distracted you from the good ol' forums? Anyway, I hope you have an easy time catching up to whatever it is you missed. and have fun doin' yer ting here at ye ol' PC.
    P.S. Get out of that filling cabinet and play with that cute lil' umbreon! ;)

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Welcome back,hope you'll stay for good here now.And with the GT8 coming around,you sure will enjoy your stay ^^

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    welcome back.... though i don't think i was that active when you were around.... welcome back never the less.

Scarred Sean-o

The rare wanderer.
    Years
  • Welcome bake to the PokeCommunity scarred sean-o! (Do you have a nickname?) Where've you been that distracted you from the good ol' forums? Anyway, I hope you have an easy time catching up to whatever it is you missed. and have fun doin' yer ting here at ye ol' PC.
    P.S. Get out of that filling cabinet and play with that cute lil' umbreon! ;)
    Thanks, my nick name is Sean and I've had a very busy for a long while cutting a long story short.
    I would leave my flat in the filing cabinet but I have a injured knee so I can't walk far >.<

Welcome back,hope you'll stay for good here now.And with the GT8 coming around,you sure will enjoy your stay ^^
    Thank you and I'm looking forward to the GT8 ^.^

welcome back.... though i don't think i was that active when you were around.... welcome back never the less.
    Thank you :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • That animated Umbreon is so cute. :)

Anyways, welcome back to PC! Three months is a loooong time! Your Umbreon must be happy that you've returned to PC as well. :P I highly recommend you to reread the rules and the FAQ...there may have been a few changes since you left. And if you decide to stick around...we have a Get-Together coming up this Friday, You DON'T want to miss that! ^__^

Well, I hope you're a bit more active before. Got questions? You can ask myself or my partner Hiidoran! Have fun and I'll see ya! :3

Back