• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Midsummer Night's Nightmare

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Acting's something I've always been intrigued by. Sure, I've done films before, but that's not live, unlike acting.

The reason I'm ranting on about acting is cause me Shakespeare class is going to act out A Midsummer Night's Dream within two weeks, and I'm totally hyped, but at the same time nervous. Originally, I was supposed to play Quince, a supporting role, not that big. But this morning, the director asked if I would play Demetrius, since the current actor hadn't memorized the lines yet. I said yes, and so yeah. Lead role swag~ Ew, did I just say that

Anyhow, I'm really excited for this. The actress playing Helena's pretty cute too, so that helps. ;D A little nervous, but excited.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    well, you better overcome your nervousness (or at least hide it) by the time the big day comes because you don't want nervousness to affect your glorious STAGE PRESENCE!!!!

Back