• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Mischeivous Manic's Pokemon Breeder Shop

72pokemonmaniac27

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • A Mischeivous Manic's Pokemon Breeder Shop

Welcome!!!

Note:If you want a certain level, nature, ect. it will take longer to breed

Rules:
    Spoiler:

I have a weekly give away so remember to check!:)

Here are the Pokemon I have up for breeding:

Spoiler:

If you have any other requests I may be able to get the pokemon and breed one for you. Just let me know I'd be more than happy to help:)

Also i can clone Pokemon if you wish also i can level up by rare candies:)

Wants:

Spoiler:

GIVE AWAY!:)

Spoiler:

If any of you are wondering the reason for the revamp it is just I wanted to make it more organized, and I reduced the amount of my pokemon because,
    I wanted to make it easier for myself to distribute and breed pokemon, but if you need any of those pokemon or any others, please let me know, i'll try my best to get you the pokemon you want.

Pokemon I clone
    I clone all shiny Pokemon, when they get at too high of a level, or event pokemon:

Spoiler:

If you want any of the Pokemon just let me know!:) Thank you!:)

Last edited:

72pokemonmaniac27

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I really don't want anything in particular, i just want to help people complete their pokedex since i completed mine, i find it silly to have wants for different Pokemon if i do not need any of them to began with. :) To wrap it up, ill pretty much just take anything for my Pokemon since i don't need any Pokemon to began with.

umbreonofdarkness

Part-time Breeder, Trainer
    Years
  • Hello

I would really like a Mudkip, what would you like in return, I can get hold of any other starter. Also I would like to see (NOT HAVE) an arceus and Darkrai for my pokedex, promise I will give them back, when do you wanna trade?

72pokemonmaniac27

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I would really like a Mudkip, what would you like in return, I can get hold of any other starter. Also I would like to see (NOT HAVE) an arceus and Darkrai for my pokedex, promise I will give them back, when do you wanna trade?

I have a mudkip, :) and it really doesn't matter what i get back:)

Do you have a Volbeat and Illumise?
    I can give you Shiny Gengar and a Shiny Snorlax.

Yes I have both and that'd be great!:)

Last edited:

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
    Years
  • So, I guess you moved here now...
    I still want to know the nature of the male Ralts.
    But can I also have a Modest, Timid, Bold or Calm Togepi?

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    I'm in need of completing my legendary sections of my pokedex, do you happen to have Deoxys, shaymin, darkrai, latias, and manaphy? I'm also in need of an exploud, murkrow/honchkrow,stunky, spoink, and chimecho.

72pokemonmaniac27

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • So, I guess you moved here now...
    I still want to know the nature of the male Ralts.
    But can I also have a Modest, Timid, Bold or Calm Togepi?

I'm sorry I haven't replied, I've been busy:( The nature of the male Ralts is Timid, as well as the Togepi:) PM when you want to trade!:)

Do you have the Lake Guardians by any chance? :3

Yes I do!:) PM me when you want to trade:) idrc what i get in return:)

I'm in need of completing my legendary sections of my pokedex, do you happen to have Deoxys, shaymin, darkrai, latias, and manaphy? I'm also in need of an exploud, murkrow/honchkrow,stunky, spoink, and chimecho.

Yes I have all of them!:) when you wanna trade just PM me!:)

Last edited:

bian

Years
  • Hello, do you happen to have a male Snubbull and a male Clefairy? I just want to borrow then to fill them in my Pokedex. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2011
    yes i do yes i do yuuuuup

wait nevermind they are all females

Last edited:

umbreonofdarkness

Part-time Breeder, Trainer
    Years
  • Is a level 54 lonely Staraptor with pokerus okay?(For mudkip) By the way it has a nickname chippy.

Will you allow me to record Darkrai and Arceus in my pokedex I will give them back it's just I'm a bit unlucky because I only got my copy of Diamond recently(After the events were over(DOH!))

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: When you are ready I'll PM you my friend code.

Last edited:
    Back