• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new challenger has appeared!

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Hello, I go by Luci, I'm an avid pokemon trainer. Ive played nearly every main series game and I enjoy wifi-battling and dabbling in fan game making. My favorite pokemon are turtwig, victini, and weavile. Hope to find some friends to battle, trade, and just have a good time with. In all my years of playing pokemon, my first shiny was a spearow I got a day or so ago in moon.

I enjoy rp's, writing, and art in general so feel free to ask about any of those kinds of things.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi Luci~! I'm glad to have you with us! And yeah, we have many members to trade, and battle with so feel free to explore the forums! Finding shinies seem to be more common in Sun and Moon; I have three shinies myself over a couple of days, which are still nice to have!

But yeah, we also have a RP section, a Writing section, and a Art & Design corner for all your needs. <33 And have a great time! Love to speak with you again!

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Luci! I would love to see some of your creations of your artwork around the forum, maybe you can share it c:

See you around~

Years
    Hello, I go by Luci, I'm an avid pokemon trainer. Ive played nearly every main series game and I enjoy wifi-battling and dabbling in fan game making. My favorite pokemon are turtwig, victini, and weavile. Hope to find some friends to battle, trade, and just have a good time with. In all my years of playing pokemon, my first shiny was a spearow I got a day or so ago in moon.

I enjoy rp's, writing, and art in general so feel free to ask about any of those kinds of things.
    I rather like Weavile as well and I would argue my favorite Ice Type! I love reading and writing as well and enjoy having new people to talk to and ideas to share! I hope that you'll be an active member and share some of your stuff on the forums! Sorry for being late to the party, but I try to meet everyone here and It wouldn't be fair to just skim, now would it ohohoho! I like helping out whenever I can and if you have any questions or just want to say hello drop on by and leave me a message! I enjoy chatting and swapping ideas!

Back