• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new member :o

Text

Wolf
Years
  • Hello guys I am TMinster and really I am new here I love the fans work of art at the art forums, but anyways looking a good time in this forums.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Hey and welcome!

Yeah i love the works of art here too, there are some really skilled artists around here!
    Well I suppose you know where to look for the art already so no need linking you there ;)

Anyway I hope I can get to know you better, and if there's something you want to know just ask around :)

Years
  • The Pokemon fanartists are amazing, especially here on PC. <3 I used to be very active in the Art & Design board so I can promise that we have some really great artists around the forum. Why not create your own art thread if you draw and want to share your work with us? You'll need at least 4 examples but that's not hard at all to reach. Just a suggestion. Welcome to the forum, of course!

Be sure to let us know how you've been faring on PokeCommunity so far and if we can do anything to make your stay better, just message a moderator. They're all great people who are more than happy to help. Have a wonderful time here, Minster! :)

Years
  • Heya TMinster, welcome!

I always get drawn to fanart every day. It's so fun to look at and when I try to look for stuff for my avatars, signatures and profile pics I try and look for the best pics one can find. Cirno recommended the Art & Design section for you where you can open an art gallery or you can comment on others' galleries. I can't wait to see what your work looks like even though I'm not much of an artist.

But yeah, I do hope you can stick around as an active member here and don't forget that staff members are there to help you. There's a few helpful members outside of staff as well, so don't hesitate to ask around. Have fun here by the way!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Welcome to PC! We are all glad to have you here! My name is Zion and I spend most of my time on the Art and Design board. If you have any questions, I'm another PCer that would love to help out! Hope your time here is super fun!

Back