• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Pokemon In The 7th Movie???

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    You revived such an old thread to say that...?

Meh, it might be a new pokemon, who knows, nobody will until information is released about that '?' on the site. It could be 4th gen., though I also think it's a bit soon to reveal them.

Hopefully not --;; I'm sick and tired of pokemon always making crummy movies..
    The pokemon movies aren't originally crummy, the dub makes them that way, regardless off new pokemon, the movies aren't crummy.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Also, I think that the "?" Pokemon in the 7th movie is officially a new Pokemon. I read somewhere that an official source said that at the end of May, a plane will take off in Japan with a picture of Pikachu and the new Pokemon on it, and the new Pokemon will be just as popular as Pikachu.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    there probably is a new pokemon, the new versions with new pokemon are coming out september 9th 2004. go check it out for your self at this link
    https://www.pokemon.com/games/videogames/index.asp?articleID=518
    It shows a picture of the boy and the girl you can be, and it tells that the game is in kanto, it also shows a picture of bulbasaur, charmander, and you guessed it, squirtle, maybe thats who we start with again? and by the way the games are called leafgreen and firered.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    You guys know that movie 6 is coming out on video and dvd in the us on June 1st, 2004 right?
    Yes, we do. At least I know about it. I'm planning on buying it sometime during the summer too. Although, I'm not nearly as excited about movie 6 as I am about movie 7. Movie 7 will probably become the most popular Pokemon movie too because of the new Pokemon. Rayquaza and Deoxys of course help too. :P

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    nick484 said:
    there probably is a new pokemon, the new versions with new pokemon are coming out september 9th 2004. go check it out for your self at this link
    https://www.pokemon.com/games/videog...p?articleID=518
    It shows a picture of the boy and the girl you can be, and it tells that the game is in kanto, it also shows a picture of bulbasaur, charmander, and you guessed it, squirtle, maybe thats who we start with again? and by the way the games are called leafgreen and firered.
    Yes, they are remakes of the original Red and Green versions that came out in Japan. Basically our Red and Blue even though they also had a Blue in Japan. Anyway, my point is that those games do not feature a new generation because they are just remakes of their original counterpart with addition features and places.

Pogiforce-14 said:
    You guys know that movie 6 is coming out on video and dvd in the us on June 1st, 2004 right?
    Ummm..... aren't we talking about movie 7 and the '?' pokemon on the japanese site for it?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    What I'm saying is is that someone said that movie six and seven are still far away. If movie six really ain't that far away, then maybe movie 7 isn't either, comparitively.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    We now know the new Pokemon. It's name is Gombe and it is rumoured to be the pre evolved form of Snorlax

A New Pokemon In The 7th Movie???

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    LOL i never thaught snorlax will get small but i always wanted a pre-evo of snorlax :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    - Wow finally ive been waiting for them to let him loose allthough i though they were going to show the other one....dont mind me just whisling....

Back