• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] A NEW POKETUBER APPROACHES

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2021
    Hello Everyone! My name is Gurpy and recently I have started a YouTube channel where I open Pokemon cards! I graduated from film school right when the pandemic hit and my life/career was put on hold so I wanted to utilize my filmmaking expertise in something I am passionate about - POKEMON! I've been so lucky these past months. I even pulled a Rainbow Charizard VMAX in my first video of 2021! It would mean the absolute world to me if yall can check out my videos and SUBSCRIBE to my channel! I can't post a LINK yet because I am new here but if you search for "GURPY COLORS" on YouTube, my channel should pop up!

Thank you so much and I hope to make new PokeFriends soon!

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
    Hello GurpyColors! =)
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!

I've heard about the cards. There seems to be a huge hype around certain ones, is it based on rarity? On values? =O

The Fairy Pokémon

Loves glitter
    Years
    Hello and welcome! How great that you're able to combine your skills and passions like that. :-)

I used to collect the trading cards when I was a kid and the holographic ones were always my favorite. Unfortunately I didn't get any rare ones though. That Rainbow Charizard VMAX card looks really nice!

Rizu

Pokemon Youtuber Rizu
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Hey I also started a YouTube channel and Im now playing a Pokemon Rom hack and I want word to get out how do I post stuff on Pokecommunity

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Gurpy!

That's an awesome place to graduate from! Like the fairy pokemon said, it's awesome that you were able to utilize your skillset and combine them with your passion. Glad to hear you're pulling good stuff as well, I don't think I'll ever have that sort of luck with cards, so I don't think I'll even bother lol. Wishing you best of luck with your Youtube channel! Hope you stick around and socialize with us in the meantime as well :D

With all that said, enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate reaching out to me or other moderators if you need any help :) We'd be happy to lend a hand. Have a good one!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Gurpy! Welcome to the community. Definitely share your card pulls with us in the TCG section!! We're always excited to see what our members are getting out of packs these days, especially with all the new amazing super-rares there are now!

Back